College Football Playoff & Conference Championships - Projections

ArdmoreRyno

I think 1. Georgia 2. Michigan 3. TCU 4. OSU.   Ohio State shouldn't be given the #3 seed because they didn't play this weekend.  TCU lost in OT in their Conference Championship Game.  A game OSU couldn't get to.  OSU gets in at 4 because there literally is nobody else with 1 loss.  

53 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Comes down to Tennessee losing big twice and the fact they are on their backup QB.

Shouldn't matter though.

Top 4 will most likely be 1 UGA 2 Michigan 3 OSU 4 TCU

Maybe Bama sneaks in but I honestly don't see it with TCU losing in OT by a FG.

Tenn beat Bama.  Bama has two losses and almost 3 more.  If they get in over Tenn it is a farce of epic proportions

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 hour ago, Process said:

Those 3rd and 4th down play calls should make tcu ineligible for the playoffs, jfc 🤦‍♂️ how do you not keep it in duggans hands.

QB Sneak?!!

6 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I think 1. Georgia 2. Michigan 3. TCU 4. OSU.   Ohio State shouldn't be given the #3 seed because they didn't play this weekend.  TCU lost in OT in their Conference Championship Game.  A game OSU couldn't get to.  OSU gets in at 4 because there literally is nobody else with 1 loss.  

I don’t see Ohio state jumping TCU either. No justifying that imo.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t see Ohio state jumping TCU either. No justifying that imo.

I don't think that you really believe this. C'mon Yolo, seriously? 

Ohio State is 10x better than TCU. I don't bet very often but I wish those 2 were playing each other so I could make a few hundred on OSU and yawn as I watch the game.

15 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Tenn beat Bama.  Bama has two losses and almost 3 more.  If they get in over Tenn it is a farce of epic proportions

Would you break down and cry, or simply melt down on TSW?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't think that you really believe this. C'mon Yolo, seriously? 

Ohio State is 10x better than TCU. I don't bet very often but I wish those 2 were playing each other so I could make a few hundred on OSU and yawn as I watch the game.

Because TCU lost in OT and was already ranked higher…. Just can’t see it. Ohio state lost at home by 3 scores. I do think Ohio state would be favored over TCU on a neutral field. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Neither.  I’d just continue to find it sad that a sport had been yet again co-opted by the narrative and the dollar.  I know schools like Tenn make plenty of $$$$ on football but when even big programs like that can’t get a fair shot because Bama, it shows how truly pathetic things have become.

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No Tennessee?  It’s not even possible they could end up ranked higher than a team with whom they share a conference and a W/L record and that they defeated?  It’s not even in the realm of possibility?

The fact that odds even exist on Bama but not on Tenn shows how unimaginably tilted this whole thing has become.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.