Covid Protocols 2023

25 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

More dead red than blue.  sad but true...but go see "Doc" and he'll save you with hydoxychloroquine when you get sick.  Who was wrong about Covid again?

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No.  just waaaaay too many...

You danced like the monkey they know you are "doc."  Tell me again how dangerous HCQ was/is.  Tell me how Joke "shut down the virus," or even did the same as Trump, despite actual treatments and a vaccine.  Yeah, that's right.  Dance.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Stop lying to yourself and others.  from your link.  Oh, and learn to read your own links, idiot

"Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna)."

You are a moron.  also from your link:

"Yes. CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months and older get vaccinated for COVID-19. The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis."

but there's a conspiracy to kill the stupid people.  It's from the anti vaxers.

You ask for numbers, I give you the webpage with all the numbers and then tell me the CDC says it is rare. Apparently asking for numbers and then ignoring them is your way.As for conspiracy to kill stupid people, there is now no evidence that vaccines do anything to protect people past 3 months, unless you can inform me of something new.  Please answer one direct question, do you believe in people under 25 the lockdown saved more lives than it cost in just comparing the COVID deaths vs increase in suicides? If you can't answer that as a simple yes or no we can't have an honest discussion because you are not interested in facts but your ability to defend your behavior 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

More dead red than blue.  sad but true...but go see "Doc" and he'll save you with hydoxychloroquine when you get sick.  Who was wrong about Covid again?

uh, No.  I prefer "America exceptionalism" to elitist.  And guess what.  Lot's of exceptional Americans are not white males and are immigrants.  It's truly what makes our country GREAT!  The rest, not so much.  Can find average or below anywhere.

More red then blue? Got a study on that? 

Hey. Psst. hydroxychlorquin DOES help sick people. Millions of them and won the noble prize.

Guess whats been tested to be safe for decades while you highlight  RARE cases of miocarditis from the vax. Just a couple young healthy men that could have 

EASILY beat covid...prob already had. But dont try a perfectly safe med...try a experiment. I dont think your making the point you think you are.

No talk about excercise and diet. Cause being healthy wont help when your sick with a virus. stay inside! That was the liberals big plan. Hold your breath, dont move and stick this in your arm after you sign the waver!  Thank god they contained the spread of covid. Thank you elitists for saving society by forcing people to get fired and not go out to those small buisnesses that are shut down. We are forever greatful. Everyone got it but at a slightly slower pace. God bless you.

you brought race into a covid descussion out of the blue? Shocked. Ok well Next in line to thank you are the blacks who lives are forever better now that we have no DAs who prosecute and have less stores and buisnesses in their neighborhoods while being crush by the hyper inflation of everyday items. Its done so much for the community. So much "american exceptionalism" at work. Lol. And here you are. Defending it all over and over again.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

I know you are trying to feel better about the fact that you screwed over a crap load of children but please stop. The number of extra deaths from suicides alone by kids make the lockdown wrong, forget about the damage to learning and social development. Your lack of knowledge about the myocarditis when we are 2 full years after it first became known tells me you truly live in a state of denial. 

The only number I see on this page is the 19 in covid 19.  Where are the others?  I feel just fine.

36 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

More red then blue? Got a study on that? 

yes.   The original paper is linked in the article:  https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/political-party-affiliation-linked-excess-covid-deaths.  
T"he study looked at deaths in both Florida and Ohio during the first 22 months of the pandemic and found the overall excess death rate of Republican voters was 15% higher than that of Democrats. The gap widened further once COVID-19 vaccines were introduced."

That's a huge study looking at 1/2 million deaths. What else explains the numbers?  Genetics?  Stupidity doesn't cause susceptibilty.  The actions of stupid people do. That's enough evidence of vax effectiveness for me but there are others.  Do your own research and find out.

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

You ask for numbers, I give you the webpage with all the numbers and then tell me the CDC says it is rare. Apparently asking for numbers and then ignoring them is your way.As for conspiracy to kill stupid people, there is now no evidence that vaccines do anything to protect people past 3 months, unless you can inform me of something new.  Please answer one direct question, do you believe in people under 25 the lockdown saved more lives than it cost in just comparing the COVID deaths vs increase in suicides? If you can't answer that as a simple yes or no we can't have an honest discussion because you are not interested in facts but your ability to defend your behavior 

there's no numbers here x 19.  Where are they?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

there is now no evidence that vaccines do anything to protect people past 3 months, unless you can inform me of something new

At least 3 months....many people died over a 3 month period during peak transmission.  I think they'd have been better off and maybe be alive had they taken the vax.  Plenty of studies here for your perusal and hopefully your edumacation...Oh, and more dead reds than blues in Ohio and Fla.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison#:~:text=It found bivalent vaccines from,24.9% for the monovalent vaccine.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

At least 3 months....people died over a 3 month period during peak transmission.  I think they'd have been better off and maybe be alive had they taken the vax.  Plenty of studies here for your perusal and hopefully your edumacation...Oh, and more dear red than blue in Ohio and Fla.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison#:~:text=It found bivalent vaccines from,24.9% for the monovalent vaccine.

You New Yorkers seem quite proud of yourself for killing as many people as fast a possible in 2020. Of course we had more die from COVID since we have have a 10 fold population of high risk people since liberals killed so many off.

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

You New Yorkers seem quite proud of yourself for killing as many people as fast a possible in 2020. Of course we had more die from COVID since we have have a 10 fold population of high risk people since liberals killed so many off.

I'm a Virginian.  It's about Red deaths versus blue in Fla and Ohio, looking at over 1/2 million deaths.  Dumb,arrogant and high risk is a bad combo.  The study wasn't comparing NY (or Va, for that matter) to Fla.  dummy

Oh, and where are the numbers in your link that you were so outraged I missed?

• Dislike 1

39 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's take a wild guess...Quack MD is on board with restraining citizens and force masking them?

Nope.  Let evolution take its course.  Just stay the f away from me.  You don't frequent Duke Gardens do you?  Please wear a hat with a 19 on it. or one that says "Molecular Biologist".  Wait, that won't work at Duke...19 it is.  I'm betting Asheville is safe.

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Stop lying to yourself and others.  from your link.  Oh, and learn to read your own links, idiot

"Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna)."

You are a moron.  also from your link:

"Yes. CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months and older get vaccinated for COVID-19. The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis."

but there's a conspiracy to kill the stupid people.  It's from the anti vaxers.

5th, More people died in Red states than blue.  Lots more....Evolution in real time.  It's marginally more ethical than eugenics but not as effective.  The nazis did forced sterilization.  Perhaps trump will if he gets in

If the vaccine does not prevent transmission, there is no reason to mandate, especially in a free country…No problem with people taking it to protect themselves, but “one size does not fit all”…👍

And it was clear, after people realized the vaccine did not stop the spread, the government (with funding from Pharmaceutical companies) tried to force everyone to get it…People won’t go along so easily the next time, knowing what we know now…👍

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If the vaccine does not prevent transmission, there is no reason to mandate, especially in a free country…No problem with people taking it to protect themselves, but “one size does not fit all”…👍

And it was clear, after people realized the vaccine did not stop the spread, the government (with funding from Pharmaceutical companies) tried to force everyone to get it…People won’t go along so easily the next time, knowing what we know now…👍

Totally disregarding natural immunity. Forcing people to not have a right to sue. No idea about mutations. They didnt even test for transmission but declared it to be so.

These idiots danced with the almighty freedom to take masks off...for a week, then ran back for the next round of the no mask ok.

Time. Time is what stopped covid. They slowly saw every single person around them get covid and only then gave up the "killing your grandma routine". As the flock wandered sheep have no other option but go with the majority who realized it was a scam. But some are still bahhhing as if it did anything other then make rich people richer and poor suffer through the worst inflation since the depression.

Id hate to know i caused all this. So id be in denial as well. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

there is no reason to mandate

Well, Aristocrat's ICU nurse wife and me, before I retired, would argue that overwhelmed health systems and ICU's are a good reason.  Like having to work 5 days after a positive test, around critically ill patients

26 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How much money did the political elite profit off of covid? And you expect them to be genuine with the information provided..........

Yes, we're all after your money...It's a conspiracy.  But you can trust trump.  Can I interest you in some NFT's?  I will say that caring for uninsured , unvaxed patients cost the country a fortune...

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well, Aristocrats wife and me, before I retired would argue that overwhelmed health systems and ICU's are a good reason.  Like having to work 5 days after a positive test, around critically ill patients

They were overwhelmed because the healthcare industry made it that way, starting 2 generations ago, to make money…As population grew, they continued to take away hospital beds because it was more profitable…

Gee imagine that- creating the problem so that they can make money off of a solution…

Homey don’t play that…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They were overwhelmed because the healthcare industry made it that way, starting 2 generations ago, to make money…

Gee imagine that- creating a problem so that they can make money off of a solution…

Homey don’t play that…😉

You are a fool. We didn't need Covid to make money.  Plenty of fat, sick, lazy, smoking people to see before covid.  Smoking is especially good for biz...

actually most doctors lost money during covid because we advised non sick patients to stay home and also not have preventive testing.  But we did that for the money😅

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7867211/#:~:text=Doctors who depend on fee,models have been relatively unscathed.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You are a fool. We didn't need Covid to make money.  Plenty of fat, sick, lazy people to see before covid.

I think you misunderstood what I posted…

First off, WE aren’t making anything off of covid, but rather the healthcare industry, by diminishing beds since the 1970s…If you think that is a foolish statement, I urge you to look it up…👍

Second, the pharmaceutical companies, indeed, made billions from the vaccines…

So, maybe you could be a little more specific with how I am a fool, because I’m all ears…😉

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think you misunderstood what I posted…

First off, WE aren’t making anything off of covid, but rather the healthcare industry, by diminishing beds since the 1970s…If you think that is a foolish statement, I urge you to look it up…👍

Second, the pharmaceutical companies, indeed, made billions from the vaccines…

So, maybe you could be a little more specific with how I am a fool, because I’m all ears…😉

Ok.  "Beds" these days equal nurses and doctors.  There are almost always open actual beds(excepting ICU beds which were full)..  Many have quit or retired just like me.  We've lost some faith in humanity and aren't willing to risk our health anymore...so there's that.  btw, I was part of "the healthcare industry" and I made less money the years of the pandemic than any year for the last 10 while working harder and longer hours.  But you're not my problem anymore.  Anti vax on, dude.

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ok.  "Beds" these days equal nurses and doctors.  There are almost always open actual beds(excepting ICU beds which were full)..  Many have quit or retired just like me.  We've lost some faith in humanity and aren't willing to risk our health anymore...so there's that.  btw, I was part of "the healthcare industry" and I made less money the years of the pandemic than any year for the last 10 while working harder and longer hours.  But you're not my problem anymore.  Anti vax on, dude.

There’s nothing anti vax about what I said…People should be allowed to get it if they want…I just don’t want to be force medicated for a disease that our government/Big Pharma created…otherwise, where does it end?

Again, I ask, how am I a fool?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

umm, this.  But keep it up.  I can go til late dinner out.

Lol Wait, so let me get this straight…

The thing that just about everyone figured out almost 2 years ago, you still refuse to believe? Ouch!

Enjoy your dinner…there’s no more need for us to continue…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol Wait, so let me get this straight…

The thing that just about everyone figured out almost 2 years ago, you still refuse to believe? Ouch!

Enjoy your dinner…there’s no more need for us to continue…😉

Agreed.  enjoy your life.  Remember Don Quixote was a joke to all around him.  Cervantes was really smart...

You are a fool. We didn't need Covid to make money.  Plenty of fat, sick, lazy, smoking people to see before covid.  Smoking is especially good for biz...

actually most doctors lost money during covid because we advised non sick patients to stay home and also not have preventive testing.  But we did that for the money😅

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7867211/#:~:text=Doctors who depend on fee,models have been relatively unscathed.

You advised non sick people to stay home yet counted every death as covid related to scare the population, get rid of surplus vax we had no choice in buying and keep a death ticker in peoples faces until a election was over. You got cuomo and whitmer the mass murder who put people in old folks home instead of the hospital ship.

If you are as old as you say. Then you know about how "studies" showed smoking was good healthy life choice. It was misinfo to suggest otherwise. Tons of consensus. But here you are eating the pellets they hand feed you as if science has never been shown to be just another greedy corporation if you dont question it. 🤐

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You actually pay for this "analysis"?

If I didn’t know any better, I would think you were still stuck in a time bubble circa May of 2020…😉

You do realize there has been much research done since the beginning of the pandemic, no?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

If you are as old as you say. Then you know about how "studies" showed smoking was good healthy life choice. It was misinfo to suggest otherwise.

OMG..you're dumber than I thought.  My cadaver (which I shared with 3 other med students.  2 were very bright and one said "I won't treat smokers 😅) in med school had black lungs.  Not from mining but smoking.  And they were hard as ice.

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If I didn’t know any better, I would think you were still stuck in time bubble circa May of 2020…😉

You do realize there has been much research done since the beginning of the pandemic, no?

Yes, and...please bring some worthy opponents.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

OMG..you're dumber than I thought.  My cadaver in med school had black lungs.  Not from mining but smoking.  And they were hard as ice.

Your not a doctor. I dont care about your personal anecdote. Im talking about how the public viewed smoking as safe. Doctors would light up with patients in the room. Were you not alive when ashtrays were standard with everything? Or when opiods had no indication they were addictive and handed out like pez. Or the food pyramid. Or corn syrup being a "better" sugar replacement. 

Doctor hawk. The scientific method REQUIRES challenges and you idiots snuff them out of existence before they start. I know it very well as i had to do it to my own projects.. have you ever perfomed it? Do you even know the procedures? REAL SCIENCE REQUIRES SCRUTINY not immediate blind trust like you fools shovel.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, she and Hitler were proponents.  I didn't say eugenics were good, just a partial solution to stupidity and ignorance.

But  Rs are the racists???? Look into the mirror to find a Nazi.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Your not a doctor. I dont care about your personal anecdote. Im talking about how the public viewed smoking as safe. Doctors would light up with patients in the room. Were you not alive when ashtrays were standard with everything? Or when opiods had no indication they were addictive and handed out like pez. Or the food pyramid. Or corn syrup being a "better" sugar replacement. 

Well, no.  Ashtrays in doctors offices were before my time thankfully.  But one of my call partners died at about 60 from a heart attack.  He smoked at least a pack a day, often in the doctors parking lot.  Opioids, yes.  And I said BS to it back then.  Never heard the corn syrup myth.  The food pyramid is fundamentally sound.  Wanna show me why it isn't.

16 minutes ago, Wacka said:

But  Rs are the racists???? Look into the mirror to find a Nazi.

Making a point but not surprising it went over your head as likely did the Thalessemia comment on Sicilians.  We're all mutts.  Some good mutts and some bad.  Shitr, even the royals (or especially- Bastards are frequent characters in Shakespeare plays ) have some genes in their tree they'd rather not discuss.  It's called extramarital sex.  Being a trumper , you should be familiar.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well, no.  Ashtrays in doctors offices were before my time thankfully.  But one of my call partners died at about 60 from a heart attack.  He smoked at least a pack a day, often in the doctors parking lot.  Opioids, yes.  And I said BS to it back then.  Never heard the corn syrup myth.  The food pyramid is fundamentally sound.  Wanna show me why it isn't.

You dont know why 6 to 10 servings of carbs a day is not a sound diet option? Really? 

Heres the first thing that popped up. I wont even read it.

https://www.hyperbiotics.com/blogs/recent-articles/myth-of-the-food-pyramid

theres plenty more documentation. Corn syrup was pushed because...we make a Sh ton of corn..THATS ALL! Sell corn! Kill people. Cigarette lobbiest say shhhh and consesus is its safe. Opioids are artificial herion. What could go wrong. Tons of lies on covid have been exposed. Im sure you were on the "its racist to suggest a lab leak". Yet here you are shield in hand to protect the innocent muti billion dollar pharma monopolies. History is proving the "misinformation" "anti science" people correct repeatedly but you still blindly argue points that have long been exposed. Well you got pyramid info now. Cant claim ignorance. Bout time you check on your other scientific marvels you hold so dear. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Making a point but not surprising it went over your head as likely did the Thalesemia comment on Sicilians.  We're all mutts.  Some good mutts and some bad.

Some are obiedient regardless how many times the owners kick them. Arent you sore yet? 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

You dont know why 6 to 10 servings of carbs a day is not a sound diet option? Really? 

If you're normal weight it's fine.  If you're fat buy Lilly's new injectable.  I bought some stock just before it was released.

Science:  https://investor.lilly.com/news-releases/news-release-details/lillys-tirzepatide-achieved-157-weight-loss-adults-obesity-or

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If you're normal weight it's fine.  If you're fat buy Lilly's new injectable.  I bought some stock just before it was released.

Lol a sugar heavy diet is ok if your normal weight? Ok doc. I appreciate the diversion from the topic of how "science" and consensus has repeatedly shown they are more then happy to lie if it makes money. Ill assume this diversion means you have some investigations to do and are open minded to realize just because its universally agreed by the "scientific community" aka signal boosted to get grants and good standings with pay outs. Doesnt mean its correct. If you like more info on the topic please see every scientific breakthrough and what "consensus" said before it happened and was put through rigorous challenges for decades. I personally like the story of tesla and how edison would electrocute elephants at fairs to "prove" AC was dangerous to the community. Must have been very convincing to fools.

Plenty to read. Ill let you get to it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Lol a sugar heavy diet is ok if your normal weight? Ok doc. I appreciate the diversion from the topic of how "science" and consensus has repeatedly shown they are more then happy to lie if it makes money. Ill assume this diversion means you have some investigations to do and are open minded to realize just because its universally agreed by the "scientific community" aka signal boosted to get grants and good standings with pay outs. Doesnt mean its correct. If you like more info on the topic please see every scientific breakthrough and what "consensus" said before it happened and was put through rigorous challenges for decades. I personally like the story of tesla and how edison would electrocute elephants at fairs to "prove" AC was dangerous to the community. Must have been very convincing to fools.

Plenty to read. Ill let you get to it.

Since you're living in the past, I have a stock tip.  Thank me later.  Cheers!

• Eyeroll 1

This is hilarious

Treatment discontinuation rates due to adverse events were 3.8% (10 mg), 7.4% (15 mg) and 3.8% (placebo). The overall treatment discontinuation rates were 9.3% (10 mg), 13.8% (15 mg) and 14.9% (placebo).  One wonders about perceived side effects from the vax in ret@rds,,

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is hilarious

Treatment discontinuation rates due to adverse events were 3.8% (10 mg), 7.4% (15 mg) and 3.8% (placebo). The overall treatment discontinuation rates were 9.3% (10 mg), 13.8% (15 mg) and 14.9% (placebo).  One wonders about perceived side effects from the vax in ret@rds,,

OK. a lot of people have noticed that this long covid thing seems to be more mental than physical.