Beane and Sean salaries

arcadia bob

Beane and Sean salaries

Whatever they are currently getting, it probably doesn't reflect the level of success achieved to date.

I would hope that the Pegula's pay them both in line with performance, whenever they next uprate wages.

Based on what we have seen so far, it seems they both deserve a big raise.

16 hours ago, ganesh said:

Matt Rhule was paid $70M for 7 years...Unlike players, he gets to collect the remaining $40M from the panthers if he chooses to NOT work during that time.

All the perks, none of the coaching hassle…well played Matt, well played 🫡

17 minutes ago, Bandito said:

What are the position coaches making?

OC/DC/ST?

RB?

DL?

WR?

etc...

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b83hirfqsa7rzt4ieql

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, T master said:

Sure the average NFL career is only 2.6 yrs but then there are the exceptions Matt Ryan 14 yrs, Von Miller 12 yrs, Jerry Hughes 12 yrs, Arron Rogers 14yrs, Roethlisburger 18 yrs, Favre 19 yrs, Rice 1985 - 2014, TB -12 23 yrs, & there are many more that weren't making the kind of money they are today .

If Josh plays out his time i see him playing 15 + yrs that would be 3 contracts if matched like this one at $258 mill for 5 yrs right (correct me if i'm wrong) time 3 or so that will for  sure dwarf anything Beane will make in comparison i'm thinking .

100% true, But obviously Allen, Miller, Mahomes, Rodgers etc are extreme cases.

On average a good GM beats 90+% of NFL players in career earnings I would think. Just for clarity, no I didn't go pull stats and do a mean or anything like that, it's simply an observation. 

4 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

100% true, But obviously Allen, Miller, Mahomes, Rodgers etc are extreme cases.

On average a good GM beats 90+% of NFL players in career earnings I would think. Just for clarity, no I didn't go pull stats and do a mean or anything like that, it's simply an observation. 

Extreme to you & i but are becoming more the norm than they ever have been & the larger the cap gets the more of those type of contracts we will see Beane deserves as much as the players i feel he is a genius when it comes to team building .

4 hours ago, T master said:

Extreme to you & i but are becoming more the norm than they ever have been & the larger the cap gets the more of those type of contracts we will see Beane deserves as much as the players i feel he is a genius when it comes to team building .

Rich will get richer with a larger salary cap. 

Write down the number of player making 8M a year and divide it by 1696 ( 32x53) and you will realize what I mean extreme case. 

Then do the ones making that kind of money for more than 5 years, it will shrink the percentage greatly. 

Most NFL players are not making 60M over a career.

I realize their will always be someone making it, but always a small percentage. 

• Like (+1) 1

It’s time to consider these 2 for HOF consideration when their League years are done. It’s already a Given we’re watching three 1st Ballot players in Allen, Miller & Diggs. Tre could be going in, if he returns to form with a few more fantastic seasons. Levy & Polian are in for these capacities and B&B are closing in on them. A Lombardi certainly enhances their candidacy and a couple titles will assure it. 

Any other players currently with a Hall possibility? Dawkins? 

20 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s time to consider these 2 for HOF consideration when their League years are done. It’s already a Given we’re watching three 1st Ballot players in Allen, Miller & Diggs. Tre could be going in, if he returns to form with a few more fantastic seasons. Levy & Polian are in for these capacities and B&B are closing in on them. A Lombardi certainly enhances their candidacy and a couple titles will assure it. 

Any other players currently with a Hall possibility? Dawkins? 

If Milano continues to do what he does there's a possibility Poyer & Hyde maybe ?? Gabe if he continues to put up numbers is another that could I guess any of these could but they will have to continue to play at the levels they are now for quite a bit longer & seeing as Poyer & Hyde are at the back side of their career it may be harder for them .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.