Bills backer bar KC

Buffalo716

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

This is wild!! I just did a shot with pinto Ron!

He is a National Treasure!  I’m serious. That level of dedication is virtually unrivaled in all of sports history. 

MAKE NOISE TOMORROW! 

And have a blast! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I guess that’s better than riding in the elevator or talking to him in the bar. He is a National Wonder!  I’m serious. That level of dedication is virtually unrivaled in all of sports history. 

MAKE NOISE TOMORROW! 

He just told me 468 straight games !!! Wow that’s dedication 

I will be loud!

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Did you try the BBQ ribs? Do they stand up to the hype?? 

So I called literally 7 bbq joints… was told 2 hr wait or more for all…. 

found slaps bbq in downtown KC… great reviews … had the ribs , pulled pork , brisket … it was really good 

not the best I ever had but really good… and it was like the 7th place I called 

the ribs were more rubbed than wet but everything was great… sides amazing … good price , full plate 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

716, you’re making us all jealous.  I fully expect all Bills fans to lose you’re voice for tomorrow.  Bring the Noise.  I’m listening to NFLR now as I get ready for the gym, and Mark Dominik just stated what Josh Allen is doing is absolutely unbelievable job in the air with 1650 air yards in 5 games.  That’s an average of 330 passing per game, and not even including rushing yards.

This game is going to be epic.  The Bills have allowed only 1 TD in the second half for 5 games.  All other teams have been scoreless.  That’s possibly the best defense KC will face today in our beloved Bills.

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Taps on Main Street is the place!

filled to capacity with bills fans !

including John fina 

OK.  I saw a Twitter video of Josh's folks leading a Karaoke version of  "Sweet Caroline" at a pregame gathering.  More confirmation that Joel can sing!  Yes, moms and dads can be cool.  Anyways the camera panned the crowd and I saw John Fina blending in to the scene.  Thus, Taps on Main is/was the place yesterday and maybe today too depending on KC laws.  Looks like a good time had by all.

10 hours ago, Barry in KC said:

Taps is my sons’ bar. The Tonawanda Wings are my recipe. It was packed all day with Bills fans. It was great. Thanks to all who showed up and had a good time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Josh Allen’s parents are sitting next to me at the airport 

I rode the hotel elevator with them last year the night before the game vs the fish in Buffalo. Seemed like super nice people from the brief interaction.  I didn’t even realize it was them until his mom said something like “did you grab that jacket or did we leave it at Josh’s place”. 

4 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I rode the hotel elevator with them last year the night before the game vs the fish in Buffalo. Seemed like super nice people from the brief interaction.  I didn’t even realize it was them until his mom said something like “did you grab that jacket or did we leave it at Josh’s place”. 

At TC a few years ago Josh's family was in the stands in front of us.  We had an 8x10 of the pic in my avatar from the year before (my son and dad) and halfway joking I told my son to ask them to sign it.  My son went over and they thought it was funny and everyone talked to him as they passed it around and signed (parents, sister, grandma, and Britt).  Super nice people

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.