Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

Demented Biden looks like he/it/she/they might need a feeding tube pretty soon.  Won't be able to recognize vegetables unless he looks in the mirror.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden's Disgusting Pandering As He Messes Up Kamala's Name and Jill Has to Play Handler Again

By Nick Arama 

I have to say that one of the things that really gets me about Joe Biden is how he will say anything he can to pander to people. 

If it's an event with black people, we will hear about how he was raised in black churches. 

If it's firefighters, it will be about how his house almost burned down and he almost lost the Corvette. Oh, and his wife. And the cat. In that order. 

If it has to do with trains, hello, Angelo Negri, "Joey Baby" will be talking about how you pinched his cheek again, even though the encounter could not ever have happened as Biden explained.

On Tuesday, Biden held an event at the White House in recognition of Black History Month. So you knew there would be pandering in the mix. 

He actually pulled out the "I have a black friend" pandering approach this time. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/07/biden-messes-up-kamalas-name-again-and-jill-has-to-play-handler-to-help-him-off-stage-n2169754

I have said this before he will not be the Democrat nominee. He will either be dead, or in hospice care, or in a nursing home drinking juice through a sippy cup. They can't "Weekend at Bernie's" this drooling vegetable through a 2nd term and they know it.

• Agree 2

My mom would ask every evening to "go home" even though she was in the house she lived in for 60 years. She  meant her childhood home that she and my aunts and uncles had  sold ~40 years earlier. Joke  probably is saying he wants to go  home and he has the $ to actually afford at least  one other home besides the WH. They just don't want to tell him no.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Dude is shot.  All the folks who voted for him/it/she/they were tricked and got Obammy working the strings behind the scenes for his/it's/they're/LBGTQZ*+ third term.  Now we have the worst mess ever in this country.  

Get ready for Michelle Obammy and Oprah ticket for Barry's fourth term, and they will win....and it will get worse until Civil War.  

What a mess.  

48 minutes ago, Irv said:

Dude is shot.  All the folks who voted for him/it/she/they were tricked and got Obammy working the strings behind the scenes for his/it's/they're/LBGTQZ*+ third term.  Now we have the worst mess ever in this country.  

Get ready for Michelle Obammy and Oprah ticket for Barry's fourth term, and they will win....and it will get worse until Civil War.  

What a mess.  

No chance.

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

He sucks but I could see the Dems turning to Newsome. God help us if he wins. He has turned CA into a POS state.

No chance also.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

No chance also.

I hope you are right. I do think he will run 2028. Maybe they push Kamala (LOL) in 2024. She is disliked by many of the Dems as well. I don't see her having a chance either. She is less qualified than the drooling vegetable. 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Now it's (the late) Helmut Kohl

It's a mystery why they won't let him do interviews.

And he says he wants to debate Trump.  Shyeah, right!

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Now it's (the late) Helmut Kohl

It's a mystery why they won't let him do interviews.

He sees dead people! In the months before mom died, she had detailed conversations in her sleep with all of her dead siblings, parents,  and saw  "monsters" in the corner of her bedroom. She even called my sister by her dead cousin's name during the day on occasion.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

OMG!!!   Just saw the clip of him from either Tuesday or Wednesday where there were talking about Israel.  He totally freezes up (almost Mitch Mc Connell like) and has to have one of the press tell him Hamas was the word he was trying to think of. It was super cringe worthy.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

But he will survive a 2nd term. Nobody including many Dems likes Kamala who is the one people would really be voting for. Only a matter of time before the Dems tell Joey to step down. 

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is even more devastating to Joke than anyone could have anticipated.

Really excited to read some defenses of the old boy. They’re coming but can’t be easy to mount. Will be fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Really excited to read some defenses of the old boy. They’re coming but can’t be easy to mount. Will be fun. 

Criminal and senile.  They better start making plans to replace his ASAP.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Quack MD will be altering its take.

Other than the special counsel, ALL OTHER accounts that he accepts as valid, say that Biden communicates better than he did decades ago.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 3

On 1/18/2024 at 11:48 AM, US Egg said:

Joe’s fall back plan:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8130867/#:~:text=A plea of “not guilty,by reason of insanity defenses.

AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES: “NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF DEMENTIA” AND THE AUTOMATISM DEFENSE 

Affirmative defenses acknowledge that a defendant has factually committed a crime (actus reas) but argue that an individual is not culpable based on a lack of or reduced mens rea. Two affirmative defenses are particularly relevant for individuals with dementia: creating a plea for “not guilty” by reason of dementia and the automatism defense. A plea of “not guilty” by reason of cognitive impairment or dementia could excuse criminal culpability, mirroring “not guilty” by reason of insanity defenses. A plea of “not guilty” by reason of cognitive impairment or dementia could excuse criminal culpability, mirroring “not guilty” by reason of insanity defenses. The automatism defense could serve as an alternative affirmative defense for individuals with dementia. As described above, the automatism defense argues that an individual’s illness or syndrome resulted in compulsive behavior (i.e., sleep walking). This defense would apply particularly well to people FTLD who may lack impulse control needed to prevent socially inappropriate actions, even if they know the action was “wrong.”

🤬

Edited by US Egg

So he was senile 3 years before being elected?  Shocker. 

But it's not a defense.  If he knew in 2017 that he had classified docs, he knew from the beginning. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ideally there should be no need for discussion about whether or not the commander in chief of the military suffers from or does not suffer from dementia. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not really, but keep hoping misery on poor old me. I’m pretty upbeat 

You will be up and running calling people you disagree with scum/POS/traitor/etc in no time. You’ve got this, big guy!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You will be up and running calling people you disagree with scum/POS/traitor/etc in no time. You’ve got this, big guy!

That's right! :thumbsup:

You Putin stooges are on notice!