Trump Is Just A Con Man, You Can Admit That, Right???

Tiberius

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 6:30 PM, Buffarukus said:

since the topic of grifting and stealing money is raised? 

anyone watch the greatest lie documentary yet by candace owens? me and my neighbors are still waiting to see the multimillions of dollars in donations blm promised "was for positive change" in our community. been a few years now.

This is a solid comeback.  Somebody else may possibly have been ripped off, so it's OK if Trump ripped me off.  Love the logic.  Hoax. 

18 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This is a solid comeback.  Somebody else may possibly have been ripped off, so it's OK if Trump ripped me off.  Love the logic.  Hoax. 

comeback? no. i wasnt ripped off by either and i ALSO never promoted either. the same people who are concerned about trump university were active participants in endorsing blm. how bout yourself did you promote the grift? how about the lockdowns saving lives that artificially funneled money to the rich?  how many far bigger grifts on your end are you suckered into promoting? lets see if you can admit that. 

yeah didn't think so. 

Edited by Buffarukus

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The oil companies get the whole kit and caboodle, because our government is CORRUPT; not to mention high fuel prices overwhelmingly drive inflation.  They get artificially orchestrated high prices, which keep profits high, AND massive tax breaks.  All for pumping more CO2 into the atmosphere, while they convince the uneducated they're doing no damage at all.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

not to mention high fuel prices overwhelmingly drive inflation

This is crap. Energy prices are clearly a factor. They don’t overwhelmingly drive inflation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This is crap. Energy prices are clearly a factor. They don’t overwhelmingly drive inflation. 

If they pumped oil out of the ground as fast as they possibly could, gas would be dirt cheap.  We wouldn't even be having an inflation discussion.  Did ya'll forget when trump BEGGED them to slow down oil production, because it had gotten too cheap??? There were literally tankers full of it sitting at anchor paying to have it removed from them.  

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If they pumped oil out of the ground as fast as they possibly could, gas would be dirt cheap.  We wouldn't even be having an inflation discussion.  Did ya'll forget when trump BEGGED them to slow down oil production, because it had gotten too cheap??? There were literally tankers full of it sitting at anchor paying to have it removed from them.  

We aren’t discussing the price of gas or Trump. At least I’m not. Your claim that energy prices “overwhelmingly” drive inflation is wrong. You are free to continue believing it. 

Edited by JDHillFan

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Where do you come up with this? What else has gone on since supply chain issues? Nothing but high gas prices while this country pumps the most oil in its history, even more than under trump! and the most in the world! All these companies have record profits. Not just oil companies but a bunch of the other ***** you buy, they are making record profits. Hell even Starbucks profited $24,000,000,000! They have 400,000 employees, they could give every employee an $11,000 a year raise and still have profited $20,000,000,000! 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 4th&long said:

Where do you come up with this? What else has gone on since supply chain issues? Nothing but high gas prices while this country pumps the most oil in its history, even more than under trump! and the most in the world! All these companies have record profits. Not just oil companies but a bunch of the other ***** you buy, they are making record profits. Hell even Starbucks profited $24,000,000,000! They have 400,000 employees, they could give every employee an $11,000 a year raise and still have profited $20,000,000,000! 

Your argument here, as incoherent as it is, is in direct contradiction with the guy you are apparently trying to back up. 

daz - opec has the spigot turned off

you - we have more than ever! Also, coffee!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

We aren’t discussing the price of gas or Trump. At least I’m not. Your claim that energy prices “overwhelmingly” drive inflation is wrong. You are free to continue believing it. 

Massive deficit Covid spending by both recent presidents overwhelmingly drove inflation....and it was the right thing to do.  The economy would have been much worse off without it.