Breece Hall

Milanos Milano

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Considering the responses already in this thread, a lot of people think it’s worthwhile. He’s an exciting player that’s a dual threat and is going to be on the field a lot and we play him twice a year. You don’t have to post in here if you don’t find it interesting, nobody is making you. 

I mean we already have how many CMC threads? I don’t see any harm in this. 

Exactly. Let’s get CMC threads. Nothing like a trade thread for an old RB who’s super injury prone (he just got injured because I typed that)

Edited by mrags
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Now you're talking!! Right now would you choose Elam or Breece?

This is taboo. 

Just now, RunTheBall said:

YES!! We didn’t even play against him and we get a Breece Hall thread! Awesome!

200 total yards will do that. Against a Miami D we couldn’t run against lol. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Who is the arbitrator of what is or isn’t necessary. Is a CMC trade thread necessary? Barkley thread necessary? Or really other non Bills NFL thread? 

You never know, I could be the arbitrator, but if that was true, there would be a lot of threads that wouldn't be here.

Actually, yours would probably stay, just deemed unnecessary.

19 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So now that he is a Jet, figured I’d just keep tabs on him here since we will have to game plan for him now as he’s finally rocketing off. 
200 total yards, and we are going to have to find a way to stop him when we play against him later this year. Thankfully the Jets in general still aren’t a great team, but it will be a handful to deal with a player like Hall who is a dual threat. 

The problem with this theory is that I am adamantly against single player catchall topics. And I am even more against creating a single player catchall topic when there’s literally nothing to say about them. 

If something conversation worthy regarding Hall were to occur in the future, that would be the time to start a topic. As of now, this isn’t it.

• SDS locked this topic