James Cook TD Run

wppete

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's hilarious you're dying on this hill for no reason. Cook made multiple players look silly on this play and you're over here acting like it's all routine stuff. Watch it in slow motion. It was a sick run.

Thank you for this. The breakdown showed a much better run than I imagined.

Why 2 posters are working so hard to belittle a rookie who made a great play is beyond me.

Cook is a Bill now and he deserves our support especially when he makes a great play

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

more Cook less Moss  Simple as that  Little as the Bills run the opportunities will be  few and far between regardless

I think we are watching that process slowly take place. They just need to build a little more trust, bit by bit. 

• Agree 1

On 10/9/2022 at 5:59 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

I mean any of our RBs could have scored on that TD…but was still nice to see and hopefully gets the kid some confidence because he’s been playing slow out there at times.  But I think that’s just been a combo of too few snaps and a couple snafus with the fumble and key dropped easy pass.  

But I expect the kid is going to start seeing more snaps and Moss is gonna be phased out.  He’s gonna be a nice weapon come playoff time.  

I dont think Moss has the burst to beat the Safety on that play. It would have been a nice pickup but i dont think he scores. Even Singletary may have gotten tripped up there

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.