The rescue of Bobby Hart

BillsFan619

Good article about one of TBDs favorite whipping boys (of 2021).

Even the shnowman didn’t like him last year. Now, he’s proud of him.

Bobby Hart mentions how high the expectations are here compared to other teams he’s been on. Love it!

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/how-a-position-switch-and-some-brutal-honesty-helped-bobby-hart-rescue-his-nfl-career/article_e3366470-35fb-11ed-8a1d-cb7dc5f76845.html

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, eball said:

I’m just going to say, what a treasure Dion Dawkins is.  Another amazing human being and we are lucky to have him.

I like that he called out Bobby Hart for being a bum last year..........it's refreshing to have a player on the team actually call it like it obviously was instead of protecting players and acting like the fans/media were out of line for criticizing said player.     

On the other hand,  not sure teammates will care for his refreshing takes to the fans and media.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I like that he called out Bobby Hart for being a bum last year..........it's refreshing to have a player on the team actually call it like it obviously was instead of protecting players and acting like the fans/media were out of line for criticizing said player.     

On the other hand,  not sure teammates will care for his refreshing takes to the fans and media.

Agree with all except the teammates caring thing.  He's an accomplished and well-paid leader on the team.  Put in the work and don't complain is all he's saying.

9 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Can anyone paraphrase it since it's behind a paywall? Or maybe some select quotes? 

Basically what I referenced above.  Hart was a complainer about his playing time and lazy.  He said he didn't realize the expectations from the team (since the Bengals were so bad) but now does and doesn't care where they play him as long as he gets a chance to play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.