โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do I look like your personal search engine?ย 

I know the answer but wondering if you do? Are these new climate warriors going after them? Thatโ€™s the question you should be asking. Go after the top ocean polluters and you can begin to solve the problemsย 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I know the answer but wondering if you do? Are these new climate warriors going after them? Thatโ€™s the question you should be asking. Go after the top ocean polluters and you can begin to solve the problemsย 

ย 

You're so smaht

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I actually agree with that

Biden did a good thing bringing those Americans home. I really donโ€™t care about the money.
ย 

Iโ€™m sure that their families are thankful

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This place is full of hypocrites before starting to point fingers somewhere else you should point them at yourself, especially B-Man

John, I think you're right about this place having a lot of hypocrisy, do you see it in both sides of the aisle?ย ย 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12543149/Biden-appears-wander-stage-without-shaking-President-Lulas-hand-end-joint-speech-leaving-Brazilian-leader-visibly-irritated-minutes-President-walked-flag-podium.html

ย 

'Can you hear me President Biden? This is an historical moment for Brazil, and for the US,' Lula said at the start of his speech.

'President Biden can you hear me?' Lula asked again, appearing to lose patience as Biden grunted in response.ย 'You can?' he asked, turning to Biden. 'Yes, good.'

Biden continued to look confused as he grappled with the headset while Lula went on with his speech. At one point Biden dropped his earpiece and raised his eyebrows in frustration

ย 

โ€œHe has brought decorum and yes, decency back to the White Houseโ€

ย 

-redhawkย 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Biden is old and has trouble speaking at times.ย 

Trump is old, overweight, eating McDonaldโ€™s daily, mentally ill, talking about killing people he doesnโ€™t like, and being the President of Retribution and revenge. He doesnโ€™t like disabled vets and has no understanding of patriotism, sacrifice or service and surrounds himself with fruitcakes wackos who agree with everything he says.ย 
Give me Biden any day.

• Eyeroll 1