โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

Biden Says 'We Can't Let Petty, Partisan, Angry Politics Get in the Way' and OH THE IRONY

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 282bb629-57a3-4622-a0d2-cfcb55913bfd-105

ย 

ย 

ย 

Very original, Bonnie.

ย 

ย 

On 10/18/2023 at 12:02 PM, John from Riverside said:

OK thereโ€™s touched up and then thereโ€™s this Jesus

"The thing about a Biden, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at you he doesn't seem to be livin'... until he sniffs you, and those black eyes roll over white."

ย 

Joke's got those doll eyes just look at the un-retouched ย one above- the lights are on but nobody's home. I am familiar with that look.ย 

Edited by Wacka

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The irony - Biden attends church more than any POTUS in modern timesย 

ย 

Yet

ย 

image.thumb.jpeg.649037bc35719ed8b16e7ffb48e5e30e.jpeg

This is some thing that never escapes me. Why do the church zealots love Donald Trump more than Joe Biden who is legitimately religious and actually does go to church
ย 

Trump is everything that you would think a religious zealot would hate

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is some thing that never escapes me. Why do the church zealots love Donald Trump more than Joe Biden who is legitimately religious and actually does go to church
ย 

Trump is everything that you would think a religious zealot would hate

image.thumb.jpeg.413bde74b583d75840227de7eb0e4b6a.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

"The thing about a Biden, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at you he doesn't seem to be livin'... until he sniffs you, and those black eyes roll over white."

ย 

Joke's got those doll eyes just look at the un-retouched ย one above- the lights are on but nobody's home. I am familiar with that look.ย 

He just looks like an old man to me
ย 

No way Iโ€™m voting for Trump but I feel much better about Biden if he had a vice president behind him just in case that was worth some thing because Iโ€™m not a Kamala Harris for VP fan

• Haha (+1) 1