โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

because doing favors is what legit journalists do.......Julie, is that u?

Thank you for taking the time to weigh in with your thoughts. โ€œDoing no favorsโ€ would generally be considered a colloquialism that requires no further analysis but your keen insight is appreciated.ย 
ย 

U seem 2 b more unhinged and childish than usual over the last 24 hrs. R u ok? Anxiety meds lost in the mail?ย 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Thank you for taking the time to weigh in with your thoughts. โ€œDoing no favorsโ€ would generally be considered a colloquialism that requires no further analysis but your keen insight is appreciated.ย 
ย 

U seem 2 b more unhinged and childish than usual over the last 24 hrs. R u ok? Anxiety meds lost in the mail?ย 

weak, pathetic ad hominem, JD Ditch. but no, I'm in the med fraternity. A surgeon and oncologist are part of my regular golf foursome. ย The 4th runs a building supply co which is also handy. Can get any care quickly and efficiently if it were ever needed. ย  No doubt

Doc has the same access ย ๐Ÿคฃ. thanks for your concern. ย unnecessary as it is.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

weak, pathetic ad hominem JD Ditch. but no, I'm in the med fraternity. ย Can get any care quickly and efficiently if it were ever needed. ย  No doubt Doc has the same access ย ๐Ÿคฃ. thanks for your concern. ย unnecessary as it is.

JD Ditchโ€ฆ.did Frankish help you with that? Heโ€™s quite a comedian you know.ย 

ย 

Is whining about an ad hominem attack after spending a day name-calling and using racial slurs the look you are going for? If so, exceedingly well done on your part.ย 

• Awesome! (+1) 1