Chris Simms reveals Josh Allen quote: “He (Tom Brady) can’t whoop me!”

StHustle

Great video of Simms insight from watching yesterday’s practice. I love how almost everyone who witnesses these practices speak on the high energy and competitive level of the players. Josh Allen’s reaction to Brady calling him fat, is funny but also true.

I also loved hearing what Rodney Harrison had to say about Josh after witnessing yesterdays practice as well. We all know Rodney loves hating on the Bills. But right now every knee shall bow!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

Brady has crushed everyone he's gone against, but It seem to me that he has crushed the Bills more than anyone or team he ever played.  I truly believe that after 20 plus years suffering, beating Brady in his final NFL game, and having the Bills win their first title would be worth all that pain.

A little off topic but I do agree. While I wouldn’t necessarily like Brady reaching a 10th Super Bowl l, I would love for his final game to be his 4th loss against the Bills and more importantly a 4th Super Bowl loss. I hope it’s by double digits too, which would be his worst of the 4 SB losses.

• Like (+1) 1

I honestly don't care that much about Brady.  I want to beat New England because they are a division rival and because they had such great success against the Bills for so long and their fanbase is an obnoxious, arrogant bunch of (M)ass-holes.  Beating Tampa Bay and a FORTY-FIVE YEAR OLD QB, to me, is no different than beating any other team.  Brady is still playing quite well into his 40's, but beating him and his current team at this stage of Brady's career doesn't do anything extra for me.

Edited by msw2112

55 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I honestly don't care that much about Brady.  I want to beat New England because they are a division rival and because they had such great success against the Bills for so long and their fanbase is an obnoxious, arrogant bunch of (M)ass-holes.  Beating Tampa Bay and a FORTY-FIVE YEAR OLD QB, to me, is no different than beating any other team.  Brady is still playing quite well into his 40's, but beating him and his current team at this stage of Brady's career doesn't do anything extra for me.

I want it all. Is that too much to ask? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

34 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I want it all. Is that too much to ask? 

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When Brady kept chiding Josh throughout The Match, I really wanted Josh to hit him back with some zingers. We KNOW Josh is super funny and not shy, but he kept his mouth mostly shut that day. Maybe it was in deference to Brady, maybe it's because it was televised, I dunno. I just know there are a ton of ways to playfully make fun of Brady, and Josh didn't. He just stood there and took the abuse.

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

When Brady kept chiding Josh throughout The Match, I really wanted Josh to hit him back with some zingers. We KNOW Josh is super funny and not shy, but he kept his mouth mostly shut that day. Maybe it was in deference to Brady, maybe it's because it was televised, I dunno. I just know there are a ton of ways to playfully make fun of Brady, and Josh didn't. He just stood there and took the abuse.

Josh was in his own head as Rodgers noted. He was playing like trash and it’s hard to take your ish when you’re performance is off.

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

I think Josh was a bit nervous in that setting away from football. Regardless, I’d rather take a little abuse on a made for TV golf event if we can give it on the football field!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, clearwater cadet said:

Brady has crushed everyone he's gone against, but It seem to me that he has crushed the Bills more than anyone or team he ever played.  I truly believe that after 20 plus years suffering, beating Brady in his final NFL game, and having the Bills win their first title would be worth all that pain.

Would be the ultimate way for us to win a super bowl. There is no better way you could write that script. The problem is leading up to that matchup is if we didn’t get it done we would never hear the end of it lol. But beating Brady to win our first super bowl would make up for those 20 years in one night

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

I have a feeling Josh's memory is a steel trap, and this will be useful motivation for more success on the football field, whenever they meet again (Super Bowl?). 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.