Bills' ticket prices soar as new season fast approaches

HOUSE

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I checked out the Dolphins website. In the past ticket prices wer very reasonable,  60-80 bucks. This year the cheapest ticket is $200.00

:doh:

Par for the course this year, everything is more because more people are desperate to get back to normal.  Have you looked at hotel prices lately, especially on weekends?  Fallsview was asking around $600/night most Saturdays this summer and selling out.  I was up at Rama an hour or so North of Toronto and it was $400/night and sold out.  Hopefully this year is an outlier and things return to something closer to the old normal next year.  

• 4 weeks later...

So I screwed up.  I was eyeing the Jets game on 12/11 and saw a ton of good, reasonably-priced seats all throughout the summer, but held off to wait to see how things played out. 

Tickets still aren't crazy for that game, but I hate the idea of spending a lot of money this far out for a December game when I live 8 hours away.

On 8/23/2022 at 7:47 AM, Negan said:

Buy tickets day of game if you live close enough, they usually drop 4 hours before kickoff

Interestingly enough, that didn’t happen yesterday. Prices in lower bowl remained upwards of $300 per seat from several hours to less than an hour before kickoff on popular resale sites. It was the season opener and all, but it defied the historical price fluctuation patterns. Maybe this is the new normal for Bills games. 

• Like (+1) 1

If they were soaring before last night's game, cannot imagine what they are going to be doing after it...how long before we start seeing celebrities coming to Bills games as the new "in thing" to sit out in the cold and snow and celebrate with Bills Mafia?

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

So I screwed up.  I was eyeing the Jets game on 12/11 and saw a ton of good, reasonably-priced seats all throughout the summer, but held off to wait to see how things played out. 

Tickets still aren't crazy for that game, but I hate the idea of spending a lot of money this far out for a December game when I live 8 hours away.

Take Amtrak to Newark and watch them play Jets in November.  Plenty of $68 seats on ticketmaster, etc.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

If they were soaring before last night's game, cannot imagine what they are going to be doing after it...how long before we start seeing celebrities coming to Bills games as the new "in thing" to sit out in the cold and snow and celebrate with Bills Mafia?

Call them bandwagon fans.  The only way they can prove they are real fans is doing this...

FJVV7QhXoAwqx9S?format=jpg&name=small

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.