Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump’s great economy needed a bailout in March 2020 - right at the “beginning” of COVID when Trump told everyone a million times it would go away?

PPP loans for everyone!! And oh look - they lost track of $100 BILLION of those loans = SHOCKER.

And what kind of economy did Trump had off to Biden?

A fn disaster - jfc smoke another 

Yeah but people could afford stuff back then. Things weren't as obtrusively regulated as they are now. Business could flow back then

Now it's just like... Not so good, yonow? 

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Yeah but people could afford stuff back then. Things weren't as obtrusively regulated as they are now. Business could flow back then

Now it's just like... Not so good, yonow? 

No. 

I couldn’t buy toilet paper for 1/4 of Trumps tenure. 

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Imagine being able to play a tape for the jury of the defendant basically admitting to all of the elements of the crime. A prosecutor’s dream. 

The right keeps complaining about 2 tiered justice and they're right.  It's not the left benefitting though it's the rich.  If he doesn't suffer consequences its a travesty.   I mean what an absolute moron.  Never has this country suffered such a fool in the white house.  Not even GW.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Imagine being able to play a tape for the jury of the defendant basically admitting to all of the elements of the crime. A prosecutor’s dream. 

But in Florida - and with Trump purposely tampering the jury pool… anything is possible.

Wait, I could have stopped with Florida….

Trumps best (public) defense is that he’s an unintentionally hilarious person. 

He’s trending on Twitter, but not because of the “shocking revelation” for pearl clutchers everywhere, but because he called Anthony Weiner a pervert and randomly orders some Cokes. 

Edited by SCBills

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trumps best (public) defense is that he’s an unintentionally hilarious person. 

He’s trending on Twitter, but not because of the “shocking revelation” for pearl clutchers everywhere, but because he called Anthony Weiner a pervert and randomly orders some Cokes. 

If you or I or anyone not rich did what he did we'd be f'd.  Utterly. 

I'm the furthest thing from a lawyer admittedly but with everything they have on him he has no legit defense in court.   

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If you or I or anyone not rich did what he did we'd be f'd.  Utterly. 

I'm the furthest thing from a lawyer admittedly but with everything they have on him he has no legit defense in court.   

I honestly don’t care about any of this. 

The whole pearl clutching over “confidential” documents is so pathetic.  

That said, if it somehow forces him to move aside for DeSantis… great! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Then they will come for desantis.

Just now, SCBills said:

I mean, I get it.  But if he's on tape showing stuff to any chucklefvck, basically bragging.  What else did he show that we don't know about?  And to whom?  I'm totally good with him going away for DeSantis.   

Just now, Westside said:

Then they will come for desantis.

They’ve been coming after him.. He knows that.  

DeSantis isn’t as ridiculous as Trump. 

Everything is classified, confidential bla bla bs… who cares.  90% of this stuff means nothing.  Including whatever documents Biden has.  It’s all so nonsensical and clearly Trump is the ONLY person who they’d go after for this … he knows that … and then then he goes and does this.  

He’s not a serious person.   And that’s his downfall. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

They’ve been coming after him.. He knows that.  

DeSantis isn’t as ridiculous as Trump. 

Everything is classified, confidential bla bla bs… who cares.  90% of this stuff means nothing.  Including whatever documents Biden has.  It’s all so nonsensical and clearly Trump is the ONLY person who they’d go after for this … he knows that … and then then he goes and does this.  

He’s not a serious person.   And that’s his downfall. 

You don't think the left won'r go after Desantis? They've already started. It would get much, much worse!

1 minute ago, Westside said:

You don't think the left won'r go after Desantis? They've already started. It would get much, much worse!

I do - I just think DeSantis understands what he’s up against.  

Trump never did.. and still doesn’t. 

I think DeSantis has just enough establishment in him to not get the immediate onslaught from the inside that Trump has gotten for years, but if he does take a machete to institutions … they’ll come after him like they did Trump.  Agreed.  

• Like (+1) 1