Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence

19 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Every time a major news story breaks, I always wait a few weeks to learn the true story…

The initial story is just the Establishment narrative the media wants to get out first, in hopes you will be too busy to wait them out, or too bored to dig deeper, yourself…

But the ones who do wait the msm out for more info are the true independent thinkers imo…👍

It's the "first impressions are hard to shake" play book. 

• Agree 1

Nevermind, nothing to see here....

Where's the footage from camera 1?

Or for that matter where is all the rest of the video of the pipe bomber as he or she made their way along the streets of DC on J5? It's not like DC is the most heavily surveilled city on the planet or something. 

Let's see all that video, maybe a concerned patriotic citizen can help bring this terrorist to justice...

^_^

• Thank you (+1) 1

The most relevant is that a president's discretion on what are personal vs. official records is far-reaching and solely his, as is his ability to declassify or destroy records at will.

Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion," Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.

"Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records," she added.

Back to the thread.

US Attorney who condemned ‘alleged threats made to Boston Children’s Hospital’ stays silent on attacks on crisis pregnancy center on her own turf

i-see-nothing-i-hear-nothing-i-know-noth

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/08/19/us-atty-who-condemned-alleged-threats-made-to-boston-childrens-hospital-stays-silent-on-attacks-on-crisis-pregnancy-center-on-her-own-turf/

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

B-Man!  You the prototypical dunce.  Wasting your life on this site.  LOL. 

Personally, I can see how the whole mistake was made.  I think Marshall Law was a low budget, B movie in the 1970s about a crooked cop who went straight after being assaulted and left for dead by a notorious mob boss named Hugh G. Rection.  Martial law involves the usurpation of civil law in favor of military authority during times of societal unrest.  Simple mistake, and don't even get me started on Marshall Crenshaw.  Someday, some way maybe I'll understand that. 

That said, it was an unforced error on your part.  Now you're doubling down by mocking someone for being on a site you're quite active on, except of course when dodging questions about your deeply held political beliefs that you apply on a completely arbitrary basis.  You should take the hit, tap out, and try again.  Do the right thing. 

For what it's worth, I value @B-Man's  prototypical duncery, or duncessness if you will.  I think his dunceocity is off the charts!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence