2022 Training Camp - Week 1

YoloinOhio

On 7/22/2022 at 9:56 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Rookies arrived Monday, vets report Saturday (some already there) and 1st practice is Sunday morning @ 9:45. We will do a separate thread for each practice with media reports, videos, etc. 

In this thread we can capture general TC info and discussion, coach/player pressers and interviews, etc and will refresh weekly.

First things first …

Yolo, thanks for this like other years keeping a training camp thread to one a week and just keep adding to it.  I remember I. Tears past where some posters wanted a new thread for every piece of minutia minute by minute for camp.

Im happy Knox yesterday was

so open and public about wanting to remain in Buffalo.  I’m sure Beane will find a reasonable deal for Dawson.  I just heard last night the TE tag

for this year (they were referring to Gesecki’s tag) at $10.9 mil., but as you guys know the $ for the cap has to be available even before he signs the tag.

On one hand it makes sense if you have to tag positions, it’s preferable for TE’s, RB’s. as they are nowhere near a WR tag this year at $18 mil.

• Like (+1) 3

Matt Parrino said on his podcast that he had one of the turkey burgers and it was just ok. He wondered if the media gets different turkey burgers than the players. But noted that the kitchens are right next to each other so assumed it would be the same. 

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Matt Parrino said on his podcast that he had one of the turkey burgers and it was just ok. He wondered if the media gets different turkey burgers than the players. But noted that the kitchens are right next to each other so assumed it would be the same. 

Blasphemy 

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Are they available to the general public? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.