2022 Training Camp - Week 1

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, teef said:

I think it’s a guy called latavius murray. Gabe did a local clinic at a place in Rochester called the house of sport, (it’s a ***** sporting good store). My nephew won a lottery to be a part of it.  Gabe and a random were there, so I’m guessing that’s him. 

edit:   Just checked the pics my brother sent me, and that’s not him.  Just a random in a bills shirt. 

Leave it to bills fans to creep on other bills fans in attire

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This is a public service announcement 

please stop taking pics of random people in public just because they are wearing Bills gear 

Have some class And at least ask Joe from Cheektowaga if you could take a picture

It stopped being funny a while ago but a few times a year I'm stopped and asked for pics or autographs when I wear bills stuff. The airport it happens the most followed by other sporting events. I just laugh and take the pic. I'll only sign something if it's just a random thing with no value. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It stopped being funny a while ago but a few times a year I'm stopped and asked for pics or autographs when I wear bills stuff. The airport it happens the most followed by other sporting events. I just laugh and take the pic. I'll only sign something if it's just a random thing with no value. 

Who do you get mistaken for?? Lol 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Who do you get mistaken for?? Lol 

Only once they asked if I was a certain player and it was Josh Reed. That was prob the biggest crowd I've gotten. Prob 50+ people. My grandparents thought it was hilarious. I look absolutely nothing like him.

They usually ask if I'm a professional athlete or if I play football. I'll never say yes but sometimes I'll laugh and change the subject. That seems to convince them somehow that I am a Bills player. My brother looks more like an athlete than I do and people would ask him who I was. 

Philly airport I got it pretty good. Crowds stayed at a distance but were def talking and telling everyone that walked by that I was a football player. Getting on the flight 5-6 people asked for pictures. Guy sitting next to me was real excited to be able to talk to me. I took a sleeping pill and was out until we were landing in Vegas. When I woke up he couldn't contain himself and was asking questions a mile a min.

Now that I think of it there's prob pics somewhere of him taking selfies with me while sleeping 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 7/22/2022 at 9:56 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Rookies arrived Monday, vets report Saturday (some already there) and 1st practice is Sunday morning @ 9:45. We will do a separate thread for each practice with media reports, videos, etc. 

In this thread we can capture general TC info and discussion, coach/player pressers and interviews, etc and will refresh weekly.

First things first …

You are always a beast Yolo.  Thank you for your constant bringing and posting of information to this board.  I almost never have to read anything outside this board and I appreciate all you do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Only once they asked if I was a certain player and it was Josh Reed. That was prob the biggest crowd I've gotten. Prob 50+ people. My grandparents thought it was hilarious. I look absolutely nothing like him.

They usually ask if I'm a professional athlete or if I play football. I'll never say yes but sometimes I'll laugh and change the subject. That seems to convince them somehow that I am a Bills player. My brother looks more like an athlete than I do and people would ask him who I was. 

Philly airport I got it pretty good. Crowds stayed at a distance but were def talking and telling everyone that walked by that I was a football player. Getting on the flight 5-6 people asked for pictures. Guy sitting next to me was real excited to be able to talk to me. I took a sleeping pill and was out until we were landing in Vegas. When I woke up he couldn't contain himself and was asking questions a mile a min.

Now that I think of it there's prob pics somewhere of him taking selfies with me while sleeping 

There's social commentary in here about assumptions made based on appearance. 

I guess on one hand it's a compliment. 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills not listed. Once they get the lead… ✌️

This is clearly wrong.  The Bills were up at halftime against the Titans and were up in the 4th quarter against the Steelers.  They were even up early against the Jaguars.

Edited by Billy Claude

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.