Recap of Fourth Jan 6 Hearing

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

SoCal posts on the football board.

Oh I know. I just distinctly remember he stopped posting here at PPP not long after several maddening circular bad faith discussions with chigoose, which caused him to dub him The King.

Edited by BillsFanNC

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh I know. I just distinctly remember he stopped posting here at PPP not long after several maddening circular bad faith discussions with chigoose, which caused him to dub him The King.

It's hard for me to understand why anyone would engage with dopes like Shitgoose, Billslies, Lieberius, others I tend to forget.  You'd be better off talking to a bipolar, two-year-old, incontinent, toothless, German Shepard with a bad case of mange. What a mess

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/25/2024 at 5:52 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and to lose arguments to, I guess...post some more banal memes that we can try to ignore.

In his defense, you've lost pretty much every argument you have been in on PPP, you've just been to drunk to notice.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• 2 months later...

So tired of hearing about the Jan 6th bvllshit.

I was in and around violent protests in 2020 with people wanting to destroy my vehicle and, more importantly, wanting to harm my wife in public places all in the name of a thug, piece of sh!t, scumbag criminal, George Floyd. Nothing but Marxist lowlife BLM protesters that I wished that the NYPD was able teargas, but their hands were tied by that white-hating ####### mayor DeBlubberhead.

So spare me your Jan 6th fake outrage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember that the King hung on every word of this sham committee and chastised anyone who didn't bow to 'testimony under oath'

:lol:

Oh, and I thought you idiots were blaming Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor of DC?  Now you moved on to the Pentagon?

Who was Commander in Chief at the time?

180614-trump-salute-screengrab-1160.png

Do you ever think?

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Lives under the green sky of useful idiocy.

Yup.  I guess it missed the "Trump authorized their deployment" part.  But then he had the Pentagon refuse it.  It's 4D chess!

But to answer the question, probably the traitor who was keeping his Chinese counterpart updated on the US's plans...

Just gloss over the fact they were there to pressure Mike Pence to "do the right thing" by breaking the law, and initiate the fake electors plot(ie the coup to subvert the election).  The right wing MSM has devised hundreds of ways to distract people from acknowledging that's what was happening.  Hiding behind the violence is probably the worst way.  

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 3:21 PM, Big Blitz said:

You know how we know it is?

It is almost January 2023 and you people still have ............

Nothing..

It is almost TWO YEARS.  Let this stupidity sink in.  And how badly people following this sham are being played.  

Due Process in Congress means "we're going to drag this out for our supposed political convenience."

Deliberately in hopes that the Dems don't lose deep deep blue seats in the House.    

There were no crimes committed.  

Replace Trump's name with Obama in every single "allegation" in the latest summary here and you'd have Democrats calling this a big fat nothing burger and they all know it.  

Insurrection.......lol.  

Should be a slam dunk open and shut case.   

Instead it's becoming the Democrats Birth Certificate.  

If it wasn't a coup attempt, then what was the purpose of the fake electors? 

It was an attempted coup, period. 

@T master

@Doc

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Fake electors is all you've got?  :rolleyes:

No, actually, but what was the point of them, in relation to the mob violence, the propaganda of a "stolen election" and efforts to intimidate state election officials? 

What was the point of fake electors Doc? It was to steal an election 

A coup 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, actually, but what was the point of them, in relation to the mob violence, the propaganda of a "stolen election" and efforts to intimidate state election officials? 

What was the point of fake electors Doc? It was to steal an election 

A coup 

Then why didn't it work?