U-Haul Full Of Nazi's Arrested In Idaho

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm sure this was a legitimate bust but this just seems to be the most docile bunch of Nazi's we've run across here.  Getting into the generally accepted narrative that they're dangerous and hostile hate groups you'd expect them to play the role and come out of the back of that U-Haul guns blazin'.   But from appearances they exited the vehicle in an orderly fashion, presented no resistance to the instructions and direction of officers at the scene, and just quietly and without incident surrendered.  Since when do Nazi's just surrender?  It just seems out of character.  And no mention of any weapons or other devices.  Just conspiracy to riot which sounds pretty sketchy and doesn't measure up to their rep of engaging in mayhem and destruction.       

The reason is simple. They are a bunch of cowardly bullies who are happy to beat and injure defenseless unarmed people but won’t fight when the odds are against them. A bunch of loser cowards, every one. 

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

The reason is simple. They are a bunch of cowardly bullies who are happy to beat and injure defenseless unarmed people but won’t fight when the odds are against them. A bunch of loser cowards, every one. 

Sounds like they'd be a good match for a reality show, Nazi's vs. Antifa.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Definition of ANTIFA to me.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 3:56 PM, Doc said:

I'd say at least since "insurrectionists and people trying to overthrow the government" show up without weapons and leave in time to make their dinner rezzies.

HUH? What did you say QDoc?