Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Facts.  Been seeing the results for years now.  

Few here prove it 

TDS is the go to for these idiots who feel trapped, cornered, out of their scripted talking points and have no place to go.

#winning 

I always find if funny that TDS patients consider calling out obvious weaponization of the government against a political candidate / citizen = support of that candidate.

Not being able to discern that obvious difference is symptom #1 of TDS.

Posted (edited)

Epps on tape saying "we're here to storm the Capitol"

Useful idiots: stop with the conspiracy theories!

TDS is an unrelenting illness that forever robs its victims from observing reality.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.33f4a5efa7c3d188324697032be36c18.jpeg

Nobody is crying but rather pointing out the clear duplicity in the application of the legal system when an informant/asset of the government who incited people to riot gets caught on camera doing it and the FBI can't get away with making it disappear.  So a minimal sentence for show vs max for everyone else. 

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

“Trust in elected officials and Fox News led to my gullibility in believing the election was stolen.  What I witnessed was rage and vulgarity on a level I’ve never seen before, and it was generated by people like me, not the F.B.I. or antifa.”

-Ray Epps to Judge James E. Boasberg 

Prosecution asked for six months. Judge probably went easy on him because conspiracy theory- believing idiot whackos like you hounded him and his wife out of his home and town. 

He is just an old guy who lived in Arizona who liked Trump.  He was not “hired by Pelosi” or an “FBI plant. “  He’s also suing Fox News for defamation.  Wonder if they’ll settle like they did with Dominion 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Prosecution asked for six months. Judge probably went easy on him because conspiracy theory- believing idiot whackos like you hounded him and his wife out of his home and town. 

He is just an old guy who lived in Arizona who liked Trump.  He was not “hired by Pelosi” or an “FBI plant. “  He’s also suing Fox News for defamation.  Wonder if they’ll settle like they did with Dominion 😂😂😂

There's clear video and audio of Epps encouraging and inciting protesters to enter the Capitol for which other protesters detained on those charges are doing the max.  You're anecdotal explanation and baseless conclusions about why they went easy on him are unsupported by facts. 

There been no evidence. statements, or testimony from government officials in answer to questions denying he's a paid federal informant as even those crooked FBI and DOJ officials don't want to publicly perjure themselves with denials of truth.  Better to just take the 5th.  The guy set up other people to enter the building which resulted in them doing time and if he suffers some consequences for being a snitch and a stooge then so be it.  Karma is a beetch.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ray Epps is not a Fed. Only a "conspiracy theorist" would believe that.

Just because Epps is shown on video here inciting the J6 riot six ways from Sunday by telling Trump supporters to "go into the capitol," and admitted on video that he was in D.C. to "storm the capitol," and then bragged about having "orchestrated" it to his nephew, doesn't mean he is a Fed.

And just because the FBI scrubbed Epps from the Most Wanted List without even issuing a note, the DOJ refuses to post his case documents on its website, his Congressional testimony was held in secret, and he is the only "Trump supporter" in American history to ever get favorable treatment from the media doesn't mean he is a Fed.

And just because Epps was only charged with a misdemeanor of disorderly conduct when even the mildest non-violent J6 protesters got the book thrown at them for "trespassing on federal property" and "parading without a permit" and "obstruction of an official proceeding" doesn't mean he is a Fed.

And just because Epps was only sentenced to probation, 100 hours of community service, and a $500 fine, after the Department of Justice recommended a relatively light sentence of six months in prison, doesn't mean he is a Fed. 

Shut up, conspiracy theorists.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yeah but he's a nobody.  Unlike the "somebody" who first broke into the Capitol...

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Trump sign that Epps helped push towards police on J6.

Several others are in prison today for doing exactly that.

Epps is not.

Why do you suppose that is?

Didn't some guy get 3 years for pushing a flag pole into an officer?  Yeah, nothing fishy here...

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah but he's a nobody.  Unlike the "somebody" who first broke into the Capitol...

So according to “Doc” and Karen  apparently NO ONE should be held responsible for their actions on January 6.

AND more importantly - the person who stood to benefit the most - should most definitely not be held responsible for his actions leading up to - during - and after January 6.

MAGA logic

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7e15a63bd27c2bf80dc

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Didn't some guy get 3 years for pushing a flag pole into an officer?  Yeah, nothing fishy here...

Damn. you done triggered it into raging about trump,X,  and musk.

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

@BillStime so no jail time for Epps after all? 🤔🤔🤔

Very disappointing to all of us who care about protecting our democracy, don’t ya think?

OH NO - THE BIGGEST SCAPEGOAT OF JANUARY 6 ONLY GETS PROBATION????????

What about Donald Trump and protecting our democracy, don't ya think?

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OH NO - THE BIGGEST SCAPEGOAT OF JANUARY 6 ONLY GETS PROBATION????????

What about Donald Trump and protecting our democracy, don't ya think?

You might be surprised, but I agree with you about Trump…

He is already in litigation for several things…But if the government believes that he committed an insurrection against our democracy, then they need to charge him with insurrection, prosecute him, and let him defend himself in a court of law…

But if that doesn’t happen, the only people we have to blame is our government for not bringing those charges, if we believe Trump actually committed an insurrection…

Second, I thought we were in agreement that all violent rioters and instigators of insurrection deserve to be behind bars? Are you ok if the government allows them to get away with it? I know I’m not- I thought you agreed with that…

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

You might be surprised, but I agree with you about Trump…

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

He is already in litigation for several things…But if the government believes that he committed an insurrection against our democracy, then they need to charge him with insurrection, prosecute him, and let him defend himself in a court of law…

But if that doesn’t happen, the only people we have to blame is our government for not bringing those charges, if we believe Trump actually committed an insurrection…

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Second, I thought we were in agreement that all violent rioters and instigators of insurrection deserve to be behind bars? Are you ok if the government allows them to get away with it? I know I’m not- I thought you agreed with that…

Oh, I agree - these terrorists need to be locked up - but he must have had a good lawyer!

8 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

The issue for me is that he did the exact same things others did and only got a slap on the wrist. How is that fair?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I agree - these terrorists need to be locked up - but he must have had a good lawyer!

His lawyer happens to have Democrat ties…

Which is weird, when you think about it…Why would a supposed MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter hire an attorney with ties to the Democrat Party?

And even more curious, why would those attorneys defend Epps, if they truly thought he was an insurrectionist?

Just some questions that popped into my head…👍

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

His lawyer happens to have Democrat ties…

Which is weird, when you think about it…Why would a supposed MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter hire an attorney with ties to the Democrat Party?

And even more curious, why would those attorneys defend Epps, if they truly thought he was an insurrectionist?

Just some questions that popped into my head…👍

It's because he used to be antifa before he became an fbi informant didn't you know?  J6 was all antifa and fbi.  But we also want them out of jail because they're political prisoners,  see?  

15 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's because he used to be antifa before he became an fbi informant didn't you know?  J6 was all antifa and fbi.  But we also want them out of jail because they're political prisoners,  see?  

No, but seriously…All jokes aside, doesn’t it seem a little interesting?

I mean, these are just logical questions to ask…

Edited by JaCrispy