Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

If they hadn't prosecuted MAGA grandmas and others who never entered the Capitol, Ray Epps would be a true non story.

But they did prosecute those people.

Honest people ask why the special treatment for Epps.

Regime propagandists and their sheep demand you look the other way.

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So thats the excuse he's using? 

Epps is an idiot?

:lol:

So? That doesn't explain why they DEFEND him. 

Everyone else is the "cult" is an idiot, moron etc. too.

Yet @BillStime has never defended a single one. Not even once. Not even a little.

Why the full force support of Mr Epps, the cultist?

Because he actually told people to break into the Capitol.  That makes him more responsible than Trump who not only never said to break into the Capitol, but said to be peaceful. And they can’t have that so they have to write him out, hoping no one notices. 

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because he actually told people to break into the Capitol.  That makes him more responsible than Trump who not only never said to break into the Capitol, but said to be peaceful. And they can’t have that so they have to write him out, hoping no one notices. 

Oh Trump said to be peaceful - lmao  - how cute you pathetic simp.

Trump wanted to let armed rioters allowed to enter his rally.

They’re not here to hurt me. Let them in. Let my people in,” Trump said

Trump wanted as many people as possible to attend his Ellipse rally and was “f——- furious” metal detectors were keeping the crowd from going, according to a text message Hutchinson sent to Tony Ornato, who served as White House deputy chief of staff.

You gullible fks

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

If they hadn't prosecuted MAGA grandmas and others who never entered the Capitol, Ray Epps would be a true non story.

But they did prosecute those people.

Honest people ask why the special treatment for Epps.

Regime propagandists and their sheep demand you look the other way.

Explain to me what statute under which Epps should be charged and what the likely outcome of that charge would be. 

From what I’ve seen, the best you could hope for is trespassing and the chances of success would be low enough that it wouldn’t warrant prosecutorial resources that are already stretched thin. 

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Explain to me what statute under which Epps should be charged and what the likely outcome of that charge would be. 

From what I’ve seen, the best you could hope for is trespassing and the chances of success would be low enough that it wouldn’t warrant prosecutorial resources that are already stretched thin. 

We can start with any or all of these charges that have been levied against those who didn't enter the Capitol.

Impeding law enforcement officer during civil disorder; knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority and/or engaging in disorderly conduct within proximity to a restricted building to impede official functions; engage in disorderly conduct with intent to disturb a hearing before Congress

Edited by BillsFanNC

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh Trump said to be peaceful - lmao  - how cute you pathetic simp.

Trump wanted to let armed rioters allowed to enter his rally.

They’re not here to hurt me. Let them in. Let my people in,” Trump said

Trump wanted as many people as possible to attend his Ellipse rally and was “f——- furious” metal detectors were keeping the crowd from going, according to a text message Hutchinson sent to Tony Ornato, who served as White House deputy chief of staff.

You gullible fks

You keep using the same "witness" who says things that make every Secret Service member look incompetent or complicit. It is amazing that I ask questions to determine how this event happened  and you only ask about Trump, but I am the gullible one? 

13 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You keep using the same "witness" who says things that make every Secret Service member look incompetent or complicit. It is amazing that I ask questions to determine how this event happened  and you only ask about Trump, but I am the gullible one? 

Why did this “event” happen?

29 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

it’s hilarious. Hutchinson admitted her testimony was full of lies. But it’s what they want to hear so that’s all they care to know. Morons.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What would they do without conspiracies?

They'd find some other way to hate 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

it’s hilarious. Hutchinson admitted her testimony was full of lies. But it’s what they want to hear so that’s all they care to know. Morons.

That right? She did that? 

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

I wonder what happened after she ditched her Trump lawyer?

Trump’s former White House ethics lawyer told Cassidy Hutchinson to give misleading testimony to January 6 committee

Don’t let facts get in the way…

Idiots