Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

And again...I have to point out a PPP first. This will never happen again. Ever.

Ray Epps is a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter. This is not in question, right????

Yet @BillStime et al are always eager to defend him and clear his name. Again, a MAGA Trump supporter. He's in the "cult" Billsy spews vile at daily to anyone and everyone remotely associated with the "cult." Yet, THIS GUY, Ray Epps is a special exception and Billsy defends him and wants his name cleared.

Why?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

And again...I have to point out a PPP first. This will never happen again. Ever.

Ray Epps is a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter. This is not in question, right????

Yet @BillStime et al are always eager to defend him and clear his name. Again, a MAGA Trump supporter. He's in the "cult" Billsy spews vile at daily to anyone and everyone remotely associated with the "cult." Yet, THIS GUY, Ray Epps is a special exception and Billsy defends him and wants his name cleared.

Why?

I’m not DEFENDING anyone - I’m LAUGHING at YOUR non stop scapegoating and not pointing to blame where it BELONGS.

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488678847daead6de97ff6

Your entire existence here can be summed up with one word::

gaslight

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh, Epps was just an idiot, not a Fed.  So he gets to go scot-free while other idiots who did far less went to jail.  The left is truly stupid.  :rolleyes:

So thats the excuse he's using? 

Epps is an idiot?

:lol:

So? That doesn't explain why they DEFEND him. 

Everyone else is the "cult" is an idiot, moron etc. too.

Yet @BillStime has never defended a single one. Not even once. Not even a little.

Why the full force support of Mr Epps, the cultist?

• Like (+1) 1

You know who else thought that the Capitol was "open" on J6?

Hundreds of people who walked through open doors right past Capitol police officers.

Many are in jail or have been convicted of crimes.

They were just idiots who thought the Capitol was open.

Release them or expunge their records.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So your point is what exactly?

Always the same point.

Trump. Cult. Insurrection. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

That he should be arrested for inciting a riot? I don’t think you’d get much argument on that. The question is why wasn’t he? 

Again.  Trump. Cult. Insurrection. 

Repeat.

• Like (+1) 1

If they can’t explain Ray Epps, ‘They were in on it.’

“Massie noted that the committee adjourned without fulfilling its year-old promise to release the transcript of its Epps interview.”

“The one person on film telling people to go into the Capitol (multiple times) disappears from FBI list and is not even mentioned in the 845-page final report,”

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/12/29/catturd-says-if-they-cant-explain-ray-epps-they-were-in-on-it/

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^  so much projection 

Round here, we call that ‘small d!ck energy’…😉

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If they can’t explain Ray Epps, ‘They were in on it.’

“Massie noted that the committee adjourned without fulfilling its year-old promise to release the transcript of its Epps interview.”

“The one person on film telling people to go into the Capitol (multiple times) disappears from FBI list and is not even mentioned in the 845-page final report,”

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/12/29/catturd-says-if-they-cant-explain-ray-epps-they-were-in-on-it/

Yup…if you were the J6 committee, and knew nothing about Ray Epps, except for what was on video- wouldn’t he be the FIRST guy you would want arrested?

The fact that no one cares tells you everything you need to know…it’s just common sense…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

LMAO.  on a side note. you think these Tate guys being arrested is part of an actual investigation.

or some insane cyber doxing?

I’m open to it being anything…

Anti-Establishment people do get doxxed quite often- it’s a very common form of online retaliation…

However, it’s also not uncommon for rich people to be into human trafficking…

So, I’m just gonna keep an open mind about it- A concept, I’m sure, BillStime and Tibs know nothing about…😉

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m open to it being anything…

Anti-Establishment people do get doxxed quite often- it’s a very common form of online retaliation…

However, it’s also not uncommon for rich people to be into human trafficking…

So, I’m just gonna keep an open mind about it- A concept, I’m sure, BillStime and Tibs know nothing about…😉

if they are human trafficking, I hope that country has strong prisons.

but will be interesting to see what comes off all of it.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I guess it’s not surprising that instead of reading the interview that basically answers all of the questions, everyone is continuing to just jump to whatever conclusions support their pet theory. 

Here’s the answers to your questions

Oh I've read it.

Reads like a bunch of defense attorneys propping up their client.

Softball after softball after softball.

This line of questioning from Schiff was particularly laughable..

Schiff: what made you think that you might get arrested for urging people to go into the Capitol if you believed the Capitol was open?

Epps: I don't know it was the heat of the moment thing. I was trying to find common ground with these people and change their minds. It shouldn't have been said, but I said it.

(yeah, finding common ground by suggesting something that causes the group to call you a Fed.  Can't make it up.)

Schiff: Now when you say it shouldn't have been said, which part are you referring to, the going into the Capitol, or that it might get you arrested?

Epps: My being arrested.

Schiff: okay. Thank you. I yield back.

Great job Mr. defense attorney!

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh I've read it.

Reads like a bunch of defense attorneys propping up their client.

Softball after softball after softball.

This line of questioning from Schiff was particularly laughable..

Schiff: what made you think that you might get arrested for urging people to go into the Capitol if you believed the Capitol was open?

Epps: I don't know it was the heat of the moment thing. I was trying to find common ground with these people and change their minds. It shouldn't have been said, but I said it.

(yeah, finding common ground by suggesting something that causes the group to call you a Fed.  Can't make it up.)

Schiff: Now when you say it shouldn't have been said, which part are you referring to, the going into the Capitol, or that it might get you arrested?

Epps: My being arrested.

Schiff: okay. Thank you. I yield back.

Great job Mr. defense attorney!

You’re so close and you don’t even know it. 

Once again, facts they don't like are always a "conspiracy theory".

When they say conspiracy theory then you know you're close to the target.

🎯

It's really wild that despite Ray Epps believing that the Capitol was open on J6, that in the video above he has no problem ignoring the police and breaking through the barricade and running up to the Capitol steps.

Because, you know, he simply thought the Capitol was open that day. And that answer is quite good enough for the J6 committee!

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1