Sussman - Not Guilty

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re celebrating that a lawyer gave the FBI a totally fake story about his political opponent and got away with it? 

You guys celebrated Trump getting away with blackmailing Ukraine 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did he say "in exchange for the money"?

Bribery doesn't require money only the offering of something of value to get something in return from an official. Besides that's not even the right thing this would be more like extortion.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Bribery doesn't require money only the offering of something of value to get something in return from an official. Besides that's not even the right thing this would be more like extortion.

What was Trump offering in return for investigating the corruption of the Bidens?

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

What was Trump offering in return for investigating the corruption of the Bidens?

The idea from what I remember was that he was getting in the way of money that was supposed to help Ukraine(good thing they weren't in need of that).

Also may have been about the implication of what he was saying.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The idea from what I remember was that he was getting in the way of money that was supposed to help Ukraine(good thing they weren't in need of that).

Also may have been about the implication of what he was saying.

The other implication is that the money was being withheld because Ukraine had just voted-in a new regime and there was no proof the new one wasn't as corrupt as the old one.  Recall this was the initial contact between Trump and Zelenskyy after he won his election.  And there was obviously a huge conflict of interest with Joe having been the point-man for Ukraine and publicly admitting withholding funds until a prosecutor investigating a corrupt company was fired (talk about extortion), on whose board his son (despite having no qualifications for it) sat.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The other implication is that the money was being withheld because Ukraine had just voted-in a new regime and there was no proof the new one wasn't as corrupt as the old one.  Recall this was his initial contact between Trump and Zelenskyy after he won his election.  And there was obviously a huge conflict of interest with Joe having been the point-man for Ukraine and publicly admitting withholding funds until a prosecutor investigating a corrupt company was fired (talk about extortion), on whose board his son (despite having no qualifications for it) sat.

But But what is wrong with that Joe was just trying to get that corruption out of that company to give his drug addict i mean his son a leg up as to help him to straighten out his life and become the upstanding citizen that he is today ... 

Yah yah nothing to see here folks it's all above board but look did you see what Trump did colluding with the Russians OMG 🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sure he did. "I need a favour" 

Obvious bribery 

You’re insane. Asking for a favor is the exact OPPOSITE of bribery. It means you’d like some help in exchange for NOTHING. 

Favor:

Something done out of goodwill, as an act of kindness, rather than from justice or remuneration. 

Sheeesh

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re insane. Asking for a favor is the exact OPPOSITE of bribery. It means you’d like some help in exchange for NOTHING. 

Favor:

Something done out of goodwill, as an act of kindness, rather than from justice or remuneration. 

Sheeesh

LOL, is that the logic your right wing radio bozos brain washed you with? 

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

It’s not bribery, it’s not extortion—it’s Brextortion! 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, is that the logic your right wing radio bozos brain washed you with? 

Right wing radio? Keep your shirt on Tibs…I’m responding to somebody who apparently doesn’t know what a favor is….and by his spelling I’m guessing he’s not an American.

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Right wing radio? Keep your shirt on Tibs…I’m responding to somebody who apparently doesn’t know what a favor is….and by his spelling I’m guessing he’s not an American.

Oh good, word games ... Right wing radio trick? 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Except he didn't.

👆🤡

Here we gooooooooo again 

Remember Tibs - this is the same guy who tried to defend this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860hi74mkjn8vk8ppu9i

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And ….we’ve clearly jumped the shark. Isn’t there a war you can salivate over? 

Karen, stop deflecting 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And you’re the same guy who thinks that meme shows something outrageous. 

When you're braindead, all you can do is parrot lies your masters tell you.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Here we gooooooooo again 

Remember Tibs - this is the same guy who tried to defend this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860hi74mkjn8vk8ppu9i

Karen, stop deflecting 

Deflecting? It’s called a conversation….idiot! I’m responding to a comment made up above. Go back to class .

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

When you're braindead, all you can do is parrot lies your masters tell you.

See?

We can’t just watch and listen to Trumps exact wording in the video - YOU GOTTA SEE THE GUY - we are supposed to rely on Fox News, REDSTATE, and Brietbart to tell us what Trump was really doing and saying.

You freaks realize you spin EVERYTHING after Trump f’s up? You can NEVER be honest about it.

You are conditioned “Doc” - 100% controlled by your keepers and they LOVE you.

idiots 

Just now, BillStime said:

See?

We can’t just watch and listen to Trumps exact wording in the video - YOU GOTTA SEE THE GUY - we are supposed to rely on Fox News, REDSTATE, and Brietbart to tell us what Trump was really doing and saying.

You freaks realize you spin EVERYTHING after Trump f’s up? You can NEVER be honest about it.

You are conditioned “Doc” - 100% controlled by your keepers and they LOVE you.

idiots 

Triggered

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Triggered

Yep.  Feelz gots her good. 

Some people are always looking to be outraged and with Trump it's next level.  It's quite fascinating.  

Just now, Doc said:

Some people are always looking to be outraged and with Trump it's next level.  It's quite fascinating.  

I find it oddly fascinating. Obama was/is a total douche but I don’t fixate on him. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

WOW if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black holy S**T ... If you had to write a dissertation on your guy screwing up it would have to be at least of term paper length or more . 

It would be nice if you wouldn't allow your bias to stand in the way & see equally the things that any POTUS have done wrong with any that make decisions as that but as you have shown & all that read your reply's that will be a cold day in hell !!

Your short sightedness, bias & incredible hate shows through most every time you reply . Very sad !! 

You say Trump acted in ways of a dictator or Autocracy yet your thoughts & beliefs are as you say he was your beliefs are right & nothing else can have even the slightest consideration of possibility when it comes to questioning what you believe on certain subjects .

Talk about closed minded & having blind faith when you can easily see what you voted for has had terrible out come for all and won't see it no matter what ! 

P.S. - That's all you can do is laugh because you know it's the truth !!

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, T master said:

WOW if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black holy S**T ... If you had to write a dissertation on your guy screwing up it would have to be at least of term paper length or more . 

It would be nice if you wouldn't allow your bias to stand in the way & see equally the things that any POTUS have done wrong with any that make decisions as that but as you have shown & all that read your reply's that will be a cold day in hell !!

Your short sightedness, bias & incredible hate shows through most every time you reply . Very sad !! 

You say Trump acted in ways of a dictator or Autocracy yet your thoughts & beliefs are as you say he was your beliefs are right & nothing else can have even the slightest consideration of possibility when it comes to questioning what you believe on certain subjects .

Talk about closed minded & having blind faith when you can easily see what you voted for has had terrible out come for all and won't see it no matter what ! 

Trump did try overturning our choice as a people for president. That's autocratic 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump did try overturning our choice as a people for president. That's autocratic 

But if you try or imply something & fail at something that is only a attempt and it was one persons opinion being his that the election was stolen to which there has been some evidence that there was a small amount of shenanigans that happened in certain areas but not enough to give his claims enough substance .

Hillary tried to do the same thing just by different means by buying & paying for a fake dossier & before doing that allowing the people that worked for her to spread lies about Trump to influence the vote in her favor so then that means because by her actions she tried to change the future election so she is Autocratic right ? 

Edited by T master

1 hour ago, Doc said:

FEEEEEELZZZ

Your go to response when you got nothing.

freak

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it oddly fascinating. Obama was/is a total douche but I don’t fixate on him. 

Oh Karen

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you’re the same guy who thinks that meme shows something outrageous. 

Outrageous?

Why are you normalizing hate and bullying?

oh Karen 

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

FEEEEEELZZZ

Your go to response when you got nothing.

freak

Oh Karen

Outrageous?

Why are you normalizing hate and bullying?

oh Karen 

Isn't calling someone a Karen hateful and bullying? Billsy, why do you refuse to act like a decent human being?

• Eyeroll 1

44 minutes ago, T master said:

But if you try or imply something & fail at something that is only a attempt and it was one persons opinion being his that the election was stolen to which there has been some evidence that there was a small amount of shenanigans that happened in certain areas but not enough to give his claims enough substance .

Hillary tried to do the same thing just by different means by buying & paying for a fake dossier & before doing that allowing the people that worked for her to spread lies about Trump to influence the vote in her favor so then that means because by her actions she tried to change the future election so she is Autocratic right ? 

He tried overturning a presidential election of the United States! You act like that's cool. You guys obviously don't really care much for our government, right? You hate our government, correct? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He tried overturning a presidential election of the United States! You act like that's cool. You guys obviously don't really care much for our government, right? You hate our government, correct? 

So did the Dems for 4 years.  Go find something else to cry over.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So please explain how i personally act as if that is cool first & fore most ! 

Then no i don't hate the gov't as you hate Trump i do not like the way that those put in charge manipulate the gov't & the people they are suppose to govern over .

They have those that are in-beaded in politics their entire life like our sitting president & many of those like Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Waters, McConnel, Finestein, Romney & many others that should have retired or have term limits to be made to retire long ago but don't .

Or they have simply been put into a position because of their allegiances to one party or another & have pulled off certain actions prior to becoming a politician like Rumsfeld & Romney . But most Americans are oblivious to those type of rewards .

Most every one of these people start out as lawyers as to learn how to manipulate the law & present it in such a way with words that twist & turn so the average American cannot decipher what the actual meaning of a sentence is until it's to late to realize what it means .

Or the way they add things to these bills and only be transparent to the things that they want to as to entice those folks into thinking they are ***** what is right for all (they use to call that Pork) if they would just do what is right for the country & those in it i wouldn't have any problem with our gov't as it's suppose to be .

Like when Obama said he wanted to be completely transparent then pushed his "Affordable Health Care Act" among other bills though congress with some 3000 + pages that none of the members of congress read or basically understood prior to it being put into law & if the politicians don't know what are in these laws how in the hell are the people to know what is in them ? 

This country is in the shape that it is a deficit that will never be able to be paid off, homelessness, rampant drug deaths, families going hungry, joblessness, abuse of systems like welfare & SS put in place to help those less fortunate, not because of the people in the country but those that have & will continue to abuse their positions that they have been elected to by bull S**Ting the people that vote them into office that if anything is what i hate about our gov't !!

Most every one of these "Career Politicians" are crooked as they can be & do not in any way truly care about you & i & if any one believes that they do then they have succeeded because they are mostly full of sh*t 

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Does a bear sh*t in the woods? 😉

He is a keyboard tough guy.  I think we could all benefit here from meeting at a Bills game this year and having a beer.  It's tough to insult someone online after you have met them face to face.  

So what say you, PPP trolls,  who is coming to the opener?

We can call it the TBDFAPPPHOT

1 minute ago, T master said:

So please explain how i personally act as if that is cool first & fore most ! 

Then no i don't hate the gov't as you hate Trump i do not like the way that those put in charge manipulate the gov't & the people they are suppose to govern over .

They have those that are in-beaded in politics their entire life like our sitting president & many of those like Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Waters, McConnel, Finestein, Romney & many others that should have retired or have term limits to be made to retire long ago but don't .

Or they have simply been put into a position because of their allegiances to one party or another & have pulled off certain actions prior to becoming a politician like Rumsfeld & Romney . But most Americans are oblivious to those type of rewards .

Most every one of these people start out as lawyers as to learn how to manipulate the law & present it in such a way with words that twist & turn so the average American cannot decipher what the actual meaning of a sentence is until it's to late to realize what it means .

Or the way they add things to these bills and only be transparent to the things that they want to as to entice those folks into thinking they are ***** what is right for all (they use to call that Pork) if they would just do what is right for the country & those in it i wouldn't have any problem with our gov't as it's suppose to be .

Like when Obama said he wanted to be completely transparent then pushed his "Affordable Health Care Act" among other bills though congress with some 3000 + pages that none of the members of congress read or basically understood prior to it being put into law & if the politicians don't know what are in these laws how in the hell are the people to know what is in them ? 

This country is in the shape that it is a deficit that will never be able to be paid off, homelessness, rampant drug deaths, families going hungry, joblessness, abuse of systems like welfare & SS put in place to help those less fortunate, not because of the people in the country but those that have & will continue to abuse their positions that they have been elected to by bull S**Ting the people that vote them into office that if anything is what i hate about our gov't !!

Most every one of these "Career Politicians" are crooked as they can be & do not in any way truly care about you & i & if any one believes that they do then they have succeeded because they are mostly full of sh*t 

You make excuses and dodges for Trump's criminality. Don't deny it, you do!