The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

Just now, BillStime said:

So, ignore it, right? But no, you couldn't resist because it doesn't align with your view of this POS:

You seem to be fixated on people ignoring you….which is really odd for someone who posts this stuff every day. If you want be ignored, there’s a simple solution: go away! 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You seem to be fixated on people ignoring you….which is really odd for someone who posts this stuff every day. If you want be ignored, there’s a simple solution: go away! 

Oh it seems as if tho you’re the one with the issue - so your choices are:

1) Block me

2) Go back to your safe place

Have a great day 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh it seems as if tho you’re the one with the issue - so your choices are:

1) Block me

2) Go back to your safe place

Have a great day 

You don’t seem to have a firm grasp of the concept of what having an ‘issue’ is all about either. I simply respond to your nutty posts. It’s you that is concerned about it. 
Likewise….all the best! 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You don’t seem to have a firm grasp of the concept of what having an ‘issue’ is all about either. I simply respond to your nutty posts. It’s you that is concerned about it. 
Likewise….all the best! 

Pick one and move on 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am curious who are they quoting in this article? 

The usual.

according to two former Trump administration officials, 

You don't think that billsy or Rolling Stone, have any credibility here

The headline pushes the false narrative and the lemmings regurgitate it

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

You don't think that billsy or Rolling Stone, have any credibility here

The guy who plagiarizes non stop here has the audacity to talk about credibility.

Holy freakin lack of self awareness.

Meanwhile - these idiots think the thin skinned narcissist who wanted Twitter to remove insulting tweets wouldn’t ask other media sources to do the same.

Get the heck out of here 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Rolling Stone?  Did Tiger Beat pass on this?

Another “non republican” with an absolutely atrocious track record here.

image.thumb.jpeg.4c773ab1c2ea97d00f7505685b3ff9b1.jpeg

On 1/31/2023 at 2:16 PM, BillStime said:

So, ignore it, right? But no, you couldn't resist because it doesn't align with your view of this POS:

And your problem with what he said IS ???? I could do with out the ego but If McCain in fact dissed him like that & disrespected 15k people then hey i would rather have someone step up and say it on national TV than be a puss & sit back & say nothing or do nothing .

One thing he said is we want results & that's correct, we are tired of the same old political BS which is what we have right now ! A man that plagiarizes others speeches, can't seem to stand on his own 2 feet, can't make a cognitive decision about situations that need forward thinking & planning .

12 minutes ago, T master said:

And your problem with what he said IS ???? I could do with out the ego but If McCain in fact dissed him like that & disrespected 15k people then hey i would rather have someone step up and say it on national TV than be a puss & sit back & say nothing or do nothing .

One thing he said is we want results & that's correct, we are tired of the same old political BS which is what we have right now ! A man that plagiarizes others speeches, can't seem to stand on his own 2 feet, can't make a cognitive decision about situations that need forward thinking & planning .

Can you highlight the "results" of the Trump administration?