CNN+ to Shut Down After Only 1 Month, LOL

T&C

CNN, in current iteration, is a money losing product nobody watches as it became a fever dream of Jeff Zucker's politics.  The data shows that.  I expect new ownership will make changes.  

I think streaming services are in for a long retreat due to 1) people cutting "easy" expenditures where they can and 2) people getting out of the house.  

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

CNN has been bleeding viewers on their free service and some executive ‘genius’ thought this was the perfect time to ask those same four viewers to pay extra to watch the same crap they already weren’t watching for free? Brilliant! 

I have direc-tv for the nfl sunday ticket. And along with that are  myriad of news outlet choices. I think adding a "Plus" service was a misjudgment because as you stated there is plenty of free content out there already. But the LAST thing Im interested in seeing is a big FAT overblown as usual comment from donald trump doing his usual blowhard shady self..he can't help himself. It makes me wanna puke

le muppe' Exits politco chat stage IM OUTTA HERE.........The glee and gloating over a business failure is over the top in this thread. *shrugs*

6 hours ago, muppy said:

I have direc-tv for the nfl sunday ticket. And along with that are  myriad of news outlet choices. I think adding a "Plus" service was a misjudgment because as you stated there is plenty of free content out there already. But the LAST thing Im interested in seeing is a big FAT overblown as usual comment from donald trump doing his usual blowhard shady self..he can't help himself. It makes me wanna puke

le muppe' Exits politco chat stage IM OUTTA HERE.........The glee and gloating over a business failure is over the top in this thread. *shrugs*

miss-the-point-300x300.png

psst ...**no one watching**