NFL Draft - The Name Game

First Round Bust

Now less than two weeks to go until the biggest non-sporting event of 2022...lets take the exit ramp and stop for a pee break and while inhaling the intoxicating aroma of urinal cakes, here is a conversation starter for those public restrooms, eleavators, jail cells...maybe even those madatory kool-aid breaks when watching Fox News ?

the NFL draft all-time name squad, last year we we were smitten by Rachad Wildgoose, but before we could send his jersey as X-mas gifts to fellow cerebral giants of this portal of higher thought (the mods come to mind for some odfd reason) he was poached from our PS by the Jersey Jets: 

Ahh but a new crop of names emeerges...this years contestants:  Sauce Gardener CB whio will be a household name for sure, but what about KEEGAN MARKGRAF long-snapping to KIRK CHRISTODOULOU, and Bydarrius Knighten could be a UDFA signing from Auburn, but a fellow Tiger has caught my eye, so whilst I figure out which round I hope and pray we draft Jordan Stout ( P, PSU)  here is my fav so far...pls do throw some more at me:

from the BN...Sleeper: Smoke Monday, Auburn.

The 6-3, 199-pound senior belongs on the All-Pro name team and could be an impact player as a rookie on special teams. Monday is a two-year starter with an alpha mentality and looks to punish ball carriers. He had nine tackles for loss last season and three career interception returns for touchdowns. He’s a possible late-round pick.

Christodoulou is a Greek name that means slave of Christ.  Not saying it should mean anything to any given reader, but it is what it is for anyone who is interested.

There is Cole Strange a center from UT Chattanooga.

Also there is 6'5" 300 lb tackle guard prospect Nicholas Petit-Frere whose name is French for "little brother."

There is a QB from Western KY named Bailey Zappe, and a WR from Miami named Charleston Rambo.  And who wouldn't want a Strong running back.  You can pick up Pierre Strong late.  Ricky Jr. from NC State is just another Person.

Edited by BigAl2526
  • Like (+1) 1

Here's my contribution.  These names jump out as very easy to say, easy to remember, and sound like good, solid, all-American boy names that should be playing football. LOL

Josh Johnson WR Tulsa

Jack Sanborn  LB Wisconsin

Trent McDuffie  CB  Washington

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.