America First is now Russia First

On 2/28/2024 at 12:58 PM, BillStime said:

Guess what? There are NAZIS everywhere.

image.png.464074488c3e16e1834571427e3f7904.png

I love you devotion to the rhino. I don't remember exactly when he quit (you do no doubt) but its been years and Years at this point.

Say what you want about the rhino.  He had some interesting opinions and provided plenty of articles and stuff to back it up.  I wish more posters on here could back up their opinions as well as he could.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/5/2024 at 8:01 AM, BillStime said:

I support aid to Ukraine. Do you?

So thousands and thousands more Ukrainians will die?  For how long?  It's been going on for over 2 years.  It's a trench war stalemate.  We thought it might turn into WW III,but really it's turned into WW I.  I would prefer we and NATO countries put our resources to trying for a diplomatic end to this carnage.

Not to mention with all the trouble Russia is having with Ukraine it gives me little fear they will attack a NATO country and what would happen if they did.  They would get their doors blown in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

So thousands and thousands more Ukrainians will die?  For how long?  It's been going on for over 2 years.  It's a trench war stalemate.  We thought it might turn into WW III,but really it's turned into WW I.  I would prefer we and NATO countries put our resources to trying for a diplomatic end to this carnage.

Not to mention with all the trouble Russia is having with Ukraine it gives me little fear they will attack a NATO country and what would happen if they did.  They would get their doors blown in.

Putin can walk away, take all his troops, get completely out of Ukraine and call it a day.

What's the hold up?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

The "fact" you believe the false narratives that define your views are actual facts is absurd.  The title of this topic proves it.      

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

On 3/12/2024 at 7:20 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

The "fact" you believe the false narratives that define your views are actual facts is absurd.  The title of this topic proves it.      

What exactly is the false narrative?

Putin has his troops in a country that he doesn’t own - what’s the issue here?

(Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is expected to include Paul Manafort, the former campaign manager he pardoned, as a campaign adviser later this year, the Washington Post reported on Monday, citing four people familiar with the talks.

The job discussions have largely centered around the 2024 Republican convention in Milwaukee in July and could include Manafort playing a role in fundraising for Trump's campaign, the report said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-eyeing-paul-manafort-for-2024-campaign-role-washington-post-reports/ar-BB1k58lo

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Why doesn't President Biden do something about this?  Maybe he's in on it?

He's waiting for Congress to act...

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's waiting for Congress to act...

Word is Biden is part of the initial test group of subjects for the Russian brain damage weapon.  Based on his current condition the weapon is working as designed.   

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

To distract their audience from the truth about how much Biden sucks.  Disagree with my assessment?  List Joe's top 10 accomplishments.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills