πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter
Biden was allegedly paid $5M by a high-level Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden keptΒ 17 audio recordings of his conversationsΒ with them as an "insurance policy,"Β citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.Β 
Β 

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.

Β 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

If these tapes turn out to exist, and implicate Joe Biden in the type of high level corruption that most Americans consider extremely likely (but only when the other team is in charge), let’s remember the liberal view that anything under $5,000,005 is considered slippage and wrong, but not like wrong wrong. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If these tapes turn out to exist, and implicate Joe Biden in the type of high level corruption that most Americans consider extremely likely (but only when the other team is in charge), let’s remember the liberal view that anything under $5,000,005 is considered slippage and wrong, but not like wrong wrong. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

If he gives the money back I think that makes it ok. If he still has the full amount. I’m sure he had to pay the uhaul guys that packed up all his classified stuff.Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If he gives the money back I think that makes it ok. If he still has the full amount. I’m sure he had to pay the uhaul guys that packed up all his classified stuff.Β 

And look what they did, the Uhaul guysβ€”they made it look like Biden was actually the one removing top secret files when he was a senator and VP over 15 or 20 years, when obviously it was them. Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And look what they did, the Uhaul guysβ€”they made it look like Biden was actually the one removing top secret files when he was a senator and VP over 15 or 20 years, when obviously it was them. Β 

SPILLAGE

Like I said the other day to our resident low info leftist dupe, I normally wouldn’t care given as β€œthey all are slimy” but since we must indict MAGA (it isn’t Trump they want to destroy it’s anyone that votes MAGA) on every made up phony and deep state designed coups in case he won - I really would like to see the leftist clowns show us how much they believe no one is above the law. Β 
Β 

More importantly, I just want to see them treat the seriousness of these charges the same way they treated every bogus one made up about Trump. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Your s*** show now libs. Β 
Β 

Welcome to America 2023. Β Where SEVEN YEARS of non stop Trump hatred has brought us all this. Β Β 
Β 

Well that and Biden is a gigantic POS that’s been in the Federal Deep State for 40 plus years - But scandal free!!!!!

Edited by Big Blitz

THIS is CNN - β€œRepublicans claim…!!”

Β 

Β 

Β 

Here’s what to know about GOP claims of a Biden scandal

Β 

…What do Republicans allege?

Β 

That the FBI has been hiding evidence of aΒ bribery allegationΒ that could involve the president and his son receiving $5 million from someone with ties to Ukraine.Β 

Β 

Republicans say the evidence comes from an internal law enforcement document, known as an FD-1023, which details an interview conducted with a confidential informant.

Β 

What’s their basis for this allegation?

Β 

Someone Republicans view as a whistleblower told lawmakers on Capitol Hill in May about the form detailing the interview and has alleged the FBI tried to bury it.

Β 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/06/09/politics/hunter-biden-republicans-what-matters/index.html

Β 

Β 

Β 

Republicans say!

Β 

Republicans allege!

Β 

We’ll tell you what you need to know!!!

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

This needs to be bumped. These are the real criminals. Not a former president who took some files with him when he left. I fail to hear any outrage from the left regarding this treasonous act by joke briben.Β 

Its almost like all that is coordinated to keep trump in the cycle and this out of it.

Β 

Β 

• Agree 1

Β 

Β 

Democrats Doubling Down On Biden Bribery
Lies Suggests They’re Prepping For TheΒ Next Leak

by Margot Cleveland

Β 

Β 

House Democrats keep lying about the FBI’s handling of a β€œhighly credible” confidential human source (CHS), who reported that the Ukrainian owner of Burisma bragged about paying then-Vice President Joe Biden a $5 million bribe. Their persistence suggests the FBI is poised to peddle selectively leaked documents to cover up its political favoritism and interference in the 2020 election. On Friday, Democrat Ro Khanna went on Fox News to discuss the scandal surrounding the FD-1023 form that implicated Biden in a bribery scandal. Khanna, a member of the House Oversight Committee, along with other committee members, had reviewed the FD-1023 the previous day.

Β 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/12/democrats-doubling-down-on-biden-bribery-lies-suggests-theyre-prepping-for-the-next-leak/

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1