πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Β 

Is Trump.Β  Yes.Β  Imagine where your panties would be if Biden had his kids in top level meetings.Β  ***** Trump is still making money off lying about election fraud.Β 

Β 

Last week President Donald Trump ordered that his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, be given a top-secret security clearance, even after intelligence officials discovered problems with his background check. The F.B.I., White House counsel Don McGahn, and Chief of Staff John Kelly all expressed concerns, but Trump overruled them. Back in January, Trump had said he would never do such a thing. β€œI know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually,” he said in an interview. β€œBut I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.” After the Times report, the White House changed its tune. β€œWe don’t discuss security clearances,” senior adviser Kellyanne Conway told Fox News. β€œBut I will tell you that the president has the absolute right to do what was described.”

Β 

Kushner’s security-clearance scuffle is far more contentious than Ivanka’s, given his numerous entanglements with Israel, Russia, and the United Arab Emirates, among others, as well as his presence at the infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian agent promising β€œdirt” on Hillary Clinton. (Kushner also has displayed an unusual malleability in the hands of the Saudi Crown Prince, who once reportedly bragged that Kushner was β€œin his pocket.”) Last year, The Washington Post reported that at least four countriesβ€”including the U.A.E., China, Israel, and Mexico, had privately discussed ways to gain leverage over Kushner, given his international business dealings and lack of foreign-policy experience.

That is a very culty response. Well done!

This is nothing new to everyone who isn’t in the far left cult! They make so many excuses for him, yet they let him jeopardize the safety of our country with their dealings with china. The corruption goes all the way to top. But as long as it’s there side committing these treasonous acts, it’s all ok!!

Β 

what a bunch of traitorous low life’s.Β 

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

"Durr, where's the evidence of Joke's corruption?"

Β 

I'm leaving here in 6 hours, if the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the money. Well son of a B word..(laughter from an adoring media)...he got fired.

Β 

That's not a quid pro quo using US loan guarantees in order to get a prosecutor fired who happens to be investigating the oil and gas company that your son sits on its board of directors .Β 

Β 

What evidence of corruption?

Β 

Β 

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend watching this video for anyone who is serious about what actually happened with the Hunter laptop story in October 2020.

Β 

Β 

Greenwald meticulously goes through what happened. He even details how actual journalists do their job in authenticating stories like this.

Β 

Well worth the time.

Β 

https://rumble.com/vmteq5-new-proof-emerges-about-the-hunter-biden-laptop-a-definitive-account-of-the.html

On 7/25/2022 at 11:12 AM, BillStime said:

Β 

NOW YOU GOT EM!

Β 

YOU DID IT BONNIE!!!!Β 

Β 

YOU GOT EM

Β 

PS: WHO PAYS TAXES IN CHINA and HAS LAUNDERED MONEY FROM CHINESE TO HIS CAMPAIGNS and BANK ACCOUNTS?

Β 

Oh, you know who...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

BIDEN!!!!

• 4 weeks later...