πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Β 

Β 

The same media organs that ignored and traduced The Post’s laptop reporting still show no curiosity about the tens of millions of dollars which the Biden family has collected from oligarchs in Russia, Ukraine and China.

Β 

The Times didn’t need to rely on the laptop to do basic journalism on this scheme.

Β 

They could have asked Tony Bobulinski, Hunter’s former business partner, who made himself available to the media before the 2020 election. He gave the FBI e-mails, documents and WhatsApp messages which corroborate and augment material on the laptop.

Β 

In addition, the Grassley-Johnson inquiry provided an official money trail from overseas interests to bank accounts associated with the Bidens and their partners.

Β 

The refusal of the Times and the rest of the media to cover this story amounted to election interference.

Β 

Polls show that about 10% of Biden voters would have changed their vote if they had known about the scandal. That would have had a material effect on the result.

Β 

Which, of course, was the point.

Β 

https://nypost.com/2022/03/20/white-house-ignores-its-hunter-problem/

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Keep digging your own hole Deek...Β 

Β 

image.thumb.png.1dcdf04a8f30c0bad8bf111bc4713708.png

Β 

image.thumb.png.671cb6ddd479e35c8db3b0939d9ba2f9.png

Β 

Β 

Quote where I called anyone in the LGTBQ community FREAKS... YOU'RE the one worried about the feelings of the HETEROSEXUAL community in said thread.

Β 

OWN IT

You really don’t get it? Really?. You called everyone else who opposed the LGBT community β€œfreaks”. Do you think my many friends and family members in that community would ever throw that word around when referring to others? No…they wouldn’t…ever! The childish name calling has gotten out of hand. State your point, make your arguments, but please knock off the name calling (ie: idiots, freaks, POS). It unnecessary to get your point across.Β 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You really don’t get it? Really?. You called everyone else who opposed the LGBT community β€œfreaks”. Do you think my many friends and family members in that community would ever throw that word around when referring to others? No…they wouldn’t…ever! The childish name calling has gotten out of hand. State your point, make your arguments, but please knock off the name calling (ie: idiots, freaks, POS). It unnecessary to get your point across.Β 

Β 

See, here's the thing - most people don't have issues with the LGTBQ community - but the cult is defending discrimination against them... and yes, I stand by comments - they are indeed INSECURE FREAKS.

Β 

Get over yourself.

Β 

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

See, here's the thing - most people don't have issues with the LGTBQ community - but the cult is defending discrimination against them... and yes, I stand by comments - they are indeed INSECURE FREAKS.

Β 

Get over yourself.

Β 

Ya see…here’s the thing…you come on here espousing the position of a card carrying woke leftist…but when push came to shove you exposed yourself as a hate filled bigot. Own it! Or maybe, just maybe, you might want admit that the name calling is juvenile and inappropriate.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ya see…here’s the thing…you come on here espousing the position of a card carrying woke leftist…but when push came to shove you exposed yourself as a hate filled bigot. Own it! Or maybe, just maybe, you might want admit that the name calling is juvenile and inappropriate.Β 

Β 

You are the one concerned about STRAIGHT people (who are ok with alienating and discriminating against the LGTBQ community) being called insecureΒ freaksΒ - there is nothing bigoted about me calling out their HATE.

Β 

Your inherent bias is freakn hilarious - it doesn't even register on your radar when your friends in the cult here disparage those on the left.

Β 

You talk about name callingΒ but remain silent whenΒ DR and his multiple personalities and friends tell others to F-OFF, WASTES of SKIN PIECES of ****,Β  s*it stains... because you are WEAK and 100% aligned with these FREAKS.

Β 

I will continue to point out the cults hypocrisy every day... and I know YOU hate it otherwise you wouldn't respond to every post I make here.Β Β You have issues and best you work them out on your own and not project your own insecurities on me.Β 

Β 

LMAO - you fell into this hole and keep digging deeper - keep trying to pin your hate on me and it will not work.

Β 

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

You are the one concerned about STRAIGHT people (who are ok with alienating and discriminating against the LGTBQ community) being called insecureΒ freaksΒ - there is nothing bigoted about me calling out their HATE.

Β 

You inherent bias is freakn hilarious - it doesn't even register on your radar when your friends in the cult here disparage those on the left.

Β 

You talk about name callingΒ but remain silent whenΒ DR and his multiple personalities and friends tell others to F-OFF, WASTES of SKIN PIECES of ****,Β  s*it stains... because you are WEAK and 100% aligned with these FREAKS.

Β 

I will continue to point out the cults hypocrisy every day... and I know YOU hate it otherwise you wouldn't respond to every post I make here.Β Β You have issues and best you work them out on your own and project your own insecurities on me.Β 

Β 

LMAO - you fell into this hole and keep digging deeper - keep trying to pin your hate on me and it will not work.

Β 

Β 

Just a simple β€˜you’re right, that was probably over the line and inappropriate of me’ would have been the proper response. But nope…just continue being you.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can youΒ produce an β€œauthentic service order receipt authorized by the signature” from the blind Trump supporter/computer guru to validate how those emails made their way to Wikileaks?

Β 

Β 

Yeah, that's the threshold of proof here.Β  On this message board.Β  Being in personal possession of critical evidence from ongoing investigations.Β  You should be careful asking such a question because doing so provides others the opportunity to hold you to such a standard of proof.Β Β 

Β 

But fortunately the repair shop did.Β  They gave the receipt to the FBI.Β  What they did with it is anybody's guess.Β  Now I suppose you'll insist the repair shop owner is a Russian asset they've groomed for 30 years waiting for the perfect moment to frame the son of a US Senator from Delaware that the KGB's time machine program from 1990 had forecasted will become President of the U.S. in the year 2020.Β 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Β 

Just a simple β€˜you’re right, that was probably over the line and inappropriate of me’ would have been the proper response. But nope…just continue being you.Β 

Β 

Nope. You have bigger issues... and I am constant reminder of what you HATE about America.Β 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

But there IS bigotry in calling out Right leaning Trump supporting conservatives who happen to love and respect the LGTBQ (and all the other communities) as freaks.Β Β 

Β 

Carry on Bigot.Β 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Just block me - it will help sweep your issues under a rug.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I don't think it's his issue.Β  I really think it's your issue and your family's as well.Β Β 

Β 

But putting you on ignore is a great idea.Β  You ruin the board and I add to that by engaging with you.Β Β 

Β 

Later Bigot.Β 

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Β 

But there IS bigotry in calling out Right leaning Trump supporting conservatives who happen to love and respect the LGTBQ (and all the other communities) as freaks.Β Β 

Β 

Carry on Bigot.Β 

Β 

I don't think it's his issue.Β  I really think it's your issue and your family's as well.Β Β 

Β 

But putting you on ignore is a great idea.Β  You ruin the board and I add to that by engaging with you.Β Β 

Β 

Later Bigot.Β 

But that’s not what I said Jimmy - my comments were targeted towards the cult bending over backwards to defend the disgusting LGTBQ bills floating around red states.

Β 

Nice to see you jump into another exchange that has zero to do with you.

Β 

Another one who just can’t help himself.

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But that’s not what I said Jimmy - my comments were targeted towards the cult bending over backwards to defend the disgusting LGTBQ bills floating around red states.

Β 

Nice to see you jump into another exchange that has zero to do with you.

Β 

Another one who just can’t help himself.

Disgusting LGTBQ Bills? Β Let’s start with the most publicized one. FL HB 1577. Β Please copy here the part of the Bill that is disgusting and has anything to do with the LGTBQ community. Β That is the only response I would like from you to this post.Β 
Β 

I’ll wait…..

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Disgusting LGTBQ Bills? Β Let’s start with the most publicized one. FL HB 1577. Β Please copy here the part of the Bill that is disgusting and has anything to do with the LGTBQ community. Β That is the only response I would like from you to this post.Β 
Β 

I’ll wait…..

Β 

Why bother?Β  The simps have been given their talking points by their masters here: "don't say gay!"Β  Never mind that it means "for those 8 and under," they just want to lie about everything they can to get their way/guy/girl in office and/or the other guy/girl out of office.Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Β 

I’ll wait…..

Rabbit hole guy - youΒ don’t need to wait - the nice thing about this message board is you can search and go back and read what I wrote about that bill. I’m confident we already exchanged POV’s in that thread.Β 

Β 

Bye!Β 
Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Rabbit hole guy - youΒ don’t need to wait - the nice thing about this message board is you can search and go back and read what I wrote about that bill. I’m confident we already exchanged POV’s in that thread.Β 

Β 

Bye!Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 
OhΒ you’ve given your opinion on it many times. You’ve most recently called it disgusting. That’s not what I’m looking for. I’m looking for specific wording in FL HB 1577 that brought you to the conclusion that it’s disgusting. Β Can you or can you not do that? Β