2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Same ol' was a bummer a few years ago. But if they're trotting back the same team that was probably 13 seconds from a SB this past season, it's not so bad.

13 seconds from the AFC Championship* (against a team who has gotten better this offseason and has a lot more money to spend).

My buddy, who’s acquaintances with Josh McDaniel said the raiders have also signed Gilmore.  Dunno how true it is.  

he said McDaniel told him it’s going to be a completely different teams from last year.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

My buddy, who’s acquaintances with Josh McDaniel said the raiders have also signed Gilmore.  Dunno how true it is.  

he said McDaniel told him it’s going to be a completely different teams from last year.  

Yeah, with McDaniels as head coach, what could possibly go wrong?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Introducing cheating, is he?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

NewEra has been hacked by Dunkirk Don......or Chadwick Chad.....or......:censored:.....connect the data points for God's sake!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Our time was the last 2 years on Allen’s rookie deal, we blew it. We will still be a playoff team but tough to fill all holes with that large qb cap hit. Look at what the chargers were able to do with Herbert on his rookie deal. They are a better team than us next year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.