NFL Scheduling Note re: Primetime games

corta765

On 3/14/2022 at 10:50 AM, Greg S said:

I wonder how many of them will be at home? Last year the Bills had four primetime games but three were on the road if I remember correctly.

Bills Packers is pry the only appealing home game.  All the other intriguing games are on the road (Rams, Chiefs, Bengals, Ravens).

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Bills Packers is pry the only appealing home game.  All the other intriguing games are on the road (Rams, Chiefs, Bengals, Ravens).

Steelers, Browns (especially if they get Watson), Titans, and Pats are other home games I could see getting a primetime spot.

10 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

So we have to suffer with 7 primetime Bears games? The NFL loves putting that team on primetime 

I hear that. Watching them play is like watching the drought Bills of 07-10, its mind numbingly bad. If I had to rank the teams that are most tiring to watch on primetime it would go like this:

Bears

Jets

Cowboys

Two of the three are scheduled wayyyy too often because of market and Dallas the NFL would put on at night all 17 games if they could. My buddy who is a cowboy fan stopped ordering the NFL package because something like 13 of 16 games were on national broadcast so he was wasting money just to see them.

36 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I hear that. Watching them play is like watching the drought Bills of 07-10, its mind numbingly bad. If I had to rank the teams that are most tiring to watch on primetime it would go like this:

Bears

Jets

Cowboys

Two of the three are scheduled wayyyy too often because of market and Dallas the NFL would put on at night all 17 games if they could. My buddy who is a cowboy fan stopped ordering the NFL package because something like 13 of 16 games were on national broadcast so he was wasting money just to see them.

The Jets aren't on primetime as much because they aren't good right now. But the Giants are and they are terrible to. The Bears, Giants and Cowboys are the worst primetime teams to watch. The Packers are in 4th for me but they are a smaller market team

6 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The Jets aren't on primetime as much because they aren't good right now. But the Giants are and they are terrible to. The Bears, Giants and Cowboys are the worst primetime teams to watch. The Packers are in 4th for me but they are a smaller market team

They still got one last year against the Colts. If the Bills had that kind of season then they would have had every game on Sunday at 1:00.

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

They still got one last year against the Colts. If the Bills had that kind of season then they would have had every game on Sunday at 1:00.

We sir refer to that as "the good ole days" for us drought kids lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

It's my favorite time for a Bills game as well.

It's funny I use to get realllyyyy upset about not getting primetime games. Then 2020 happened and all of December was at night and yea I was good with maybe 2-3 primetime games and the rest 1pm haha. Also kids happened which makes a 1pm game perfect with nap time lol

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.