Britney Griner

Doc

16 hours ago, 716er said:

She has played basketball for the Russian team Ekaterinburg in the Euroleague since 2015.

She was detained prior to the start of the war over 3 weeks ago

banned*

What do we call those like you that side with the Russian government?

Grow the fvck up.

So because she was stupid enough to bring a BANNED substance into a COMMUNIST country that does not in any way care about a persons rights either before or after the start of a war which the possibility of was all over the news she's to be given a pass for stupidity ? 🤔 Okay ...

You are probably the guy that when your kid does something really bad you take away toy or sit them in time out ! Actions have consequences so does breaking the law & as "adults" we are suppose to know better & make better decisions & if you as a adult decide to make a bad decision you need to be willing to except those consequences !! 

As of your thoughts of me supposedly siding with Russia because of someones ignorants i guess that makes me as big of a A** hole as you for siding/voting for a president that uses no common sense when making decisions & your blind to see his total incompetence as a leader even if you were to look at it with a micro scope ! 

As for the last one you need to shut your co*k holster !

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin kidnapped her. How in the world can you defend Putin's actions. Unreal 

How can you defend her stupidity ? Oh yah you voted for Biden & stick up for illegals crossing the border never mind ... 

If as a "Adult" you decide to do something that is against a law say speeding or stealing something that isn't yours or writing a bad check over & over again then when you do that act that you know there is a law against then you need to realize there will be consequences for that decision right ?

And if you get caught you should be willing to except your fate because of YOUR & only YOUR decision . 

I think the law for a vape pen is completely stupid & has NO relevance and yes Putin is being a dick about it but if that is the law and she broke it there's not a lot for her to stand on & i think his actions are more political than anything but when your dealing with a man that is doing what he is doing anything out of the realm of normal is possible .

My heart does go out to her i will pray for her safety & her release but i hope she's smart enough to learn something from her mistake .

Edited by T master

1 minute ago, T master said:

How can you defend her stupidity ? Oh yah you voted for Biden & stick up for illegals crossing the border never mind ... 

If as a "Adult" you decide to do something that is against a law say speeding or stealing something that isn't yours or writing a bad check over & over again then when you do that act that you know there is a law against then you need to realize there will be consequences for that decision right ?

And if you get caught you should be willing to except your fate because of YOUR & only YOUR decision . 

I think the law for a vape pen is completely stupid & has NO relevance and yes Putin is being a dick about it but if that is the law and she broke it there's not a lot for her to stand on & i think his actions are more political than anything but when your dealing with a man that is doing what he is doing anything out of the realm of normal is possible .

People are stupid all the time. Doesn't mean they deserved to be kidnapped. Putin is just pure evil 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

People are stupid all the time. Doesn't mean they deserved to be kidnapped. Putin is just pure evil 

I totally agree !

Doesn't mean they need to be kidnapped, Or shot, or killed or thrown in jail or have their businesses burned & looted and so on & so on but as you said people are stupid all the time !!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, T master said:

So because she was stupid enough to bring a BANNED substance into a COMMUNIST country that does not in any way care about a persons rights either before or after the start of a war which the possibility of was all over the news she's to be given a pass for stupidity ? 🤔 Okay ...

You are probably the guy that when your kid does something really bad you take away toy or sit them in time out ! Actions have consequences so does breaking the law & as "adults" we are suppose to know better & make better decisions & if you as a adult decide to make a bad decision you need to be willing to except those consequences !! 

As of your thoughts of me supposedly siding with Russia because of someones ignorants i guess that makes me as big of a A** hole as you for siding/voting for a president that uses no common sense when making decisions & your blind to see his total incompetence as a leader even if you were to look at it with a micro scope ! 

As for the last one you need to shut your co*k holster !

The only evidence she brought a banned substance into Russia is the word of the Russian authorities.

Feel free to take them at their word. I won’t.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, 716er said:

Considering the lack of evidence from Russia other than their word, it's on the Russian Government for detaining her. 

The facts (first three comments), rhetorical question (4th comment), and opinion (5th comment) were meant to highlight the ineptitude of the poster who wears his emotions, and lack of punctuation, on his sleeve.

Do you trust the word of the Russian authorities? 

Grow the ***** up!

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If you can’t do the time, then don’t do the crime.

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I believe in creating your own luck, in this case bad luck.  For instance there is the story of the guy who was at a Who concert. He got there early and was right up front.  Keith Moon passed out at the drums and Roger Daltrey asked if anyone could play drums. This guy was a drummer, raised his hand and ended up finishing the show playing drums with one of his favorite bands.  People say "how lucky!!"  Well he made most, if not all  of that luck by getting there early to see the Who and was up front. Had he been in the cheap seats he would not have ever had a great story to tell.   Now you can also make your bad luck as I mentioned.  Had she decided to give playing in Russia a miss with the heightened tensions that have been going on since....(Chef checks Ukraine thread and see it started three months ago) she would be free.  So this is why I place most, if not all, the blame on her and her decision.  See how personal responsibility works?   

Yeah but ......

Just now, 716er said:

The only evidence she brought a banned substance into Russia is the word of the Russian authorities.

Feel free to take them at their word. I won’t.

Just curious, has she denied it?  Haven't been following this one very closely.

@Tiberius did she deny bringing hash oil into Russia?  

30 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Denied how? To whom? Her gulag guard? 

1 hour ago, Irv said:

What a moron.  I think her getting arrested is absolutely hilarious!!!  I can't wait to see her sentence.  What a mess!  

No, you are the moron. What a total POS you are 

33 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I was going to ask this but figured she hasn't been allowed to comment.

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Nope what?  She hasn't been able to speak to the state department or you don't know what she has or hasn't been able to do?

I'm going with the latter that he doesn't know.  I give Tibs credit as of late he's been admitting when he's talking out his ass.