Who can fix school systems?

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! Me too! Enjoy the day Chef…and try to keep the White Supremacy to a minimum while you’re out there. 😉

I’m tanning. See I play both sides.  Pasty white supremacist in the winter and oppressed person of color in the summer. See it’s all about skin color or so we’re told by the woke supremacist left.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I’m tanning. See I play both sides.  Pasty white supremacist in the winter and oppressed person of color in the summer. See it’s all about skin color or so we’re told by the woke supremacist left.  

Make sure you turn over every thirty minutes…unless the bi-look is what you’re after…not that there’s anything wrong with that. 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:05 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not simply trying to score political points here but today we received the list of schools in Orange County Florida that can start recruiting teachers in order to help improve their academic standing. These schools that performing poorly are all in the Democrat voting sections of town. Literally not one is is in a red voting part of town and most of them are in the darkest blue on the voting map. This is not along racial lines because many of the well performing schools have a white minority, but there is a definite voting pattern commonality. 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-ne-2020-10-year-history-20201030-mr2eyronafbd3bmo2s3x43quae-htmlstory.html

As for how to fix it? Allow teachers to hold kids to standards, allow schools to throw out kids who are repeat problems, and stop pretending a school should raise a child.

Tell us how blue states compare to red states when it comes to education rates, welfare rates, teenage pregnancy, whether they pay more in federal taxes than they get….and get back to us….

15 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Tell us how blue states compare to red states when it comes to education rates, welfare rates, teenage pregnancy, whether they pay more in federal taxes than they get….and get back to us….

I like the fact that you want to discuss states but not local deep blue places, NYC has some of the worst schools in the country but the more conservative areas raise the whole state. Even in GA the lowest scores are in deep blue ATL. My point was clear as is your inability to respond. 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I like the fact that you want to discuss states but not local deep blue places, NYC has some of the worst schools in the country but the more conservative areas raise the whole state. Even in GA the lowest scores are in deep blue ATL. My point was clear as is your inability to respond. 

NYC has really great schools, too. It’s like...ummmm big. 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You just don’t agree with it so you bad mouth it. Whatever 

The fact that you will believe that a student in NY is safer than a student in Idaho makes you gullible. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

NYC has really great schools, too. It’s like...ummmm big. 

NYC has over 500 high schools and  20 or less are top notch, about 80 are decent and 400 are complete garbage. I have a school down the street that has international students at it. A few schools does make the whole district work.

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

True. If us Whites have such an aversion to dark skin, why am I always trying to achieve a darker shade of tan? They’ll probably tell me I’m slumming. 

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

Who? 

if they are talking about parents taking back power, then good, they’re not the state’s kids, you communist

No - I’m talking about your cult and all the dark money inciting parents at the local level you idiot over faux issues.

I love when idiots like you accuse others of being communist while at the same defending Trump the past five years and his actions leading up to and after his coup AND defending anything and everything Putin - actual communists.

Go pass more laws that ban books, history, gay rights, abortion, and voting rights you communist.

Idiots 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - I’m talking about your cult and all the dark money inciting parents at the local level you idiot over faux issues.

I love when idiots like you accuse others of being communist while at the same defending Trump the past five years and his actions leading up to and after his coup AND defending anything and everything Putin - actual communists.

Go pass more laws that ban books, history, gay rights, abortion, and voting rights you communist.

Idiots 

Lol here he is again with his funny antics, no one take you seriously 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Lol here he is again with his funny antics, no one take you seriously 

Oh, I'm sorry... facts got in the way again... always upstaging the cult.

You know who else always used this phrase?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

And there she is - logging in on all fronts today...lol

image.thumb.png.fe9b75d25026b49466515275edbe1dea.png

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I'm sorry... facts got in the way again... always upstaging the cult.

You know who else always used this phrase?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

And there she is - logging in on all fronts today...lol

image.thumb.png.fe9b75d25026b49466515275edbe1dea.png

There are no facts in anything you spew. Rhetoric does not equal facts, you’re silly. Showing your silliness again. Fact, in a free country, parents get to a say in their kids education. In a communist country the state owns your kids, you don’t get a say. You are a communist. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

There are no facts in anything you spew. Rhetoric does not equal facts, you’re silly. Showing your silliness again. Fact, in a free country, parents get to a say in their kids education. In a communist country the state owns your kids, you don’t get a say. You are a communist. 

So, how are CRT laws being passed by state legislatures = parents having a say?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No they are not - dark money is leading the witness.

You would say that wouldn’t you? Your Godless lefty religion tells you to. 

it’s ok, the parents will speak in about 7 months or so. It will be fun. 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, how are CRT laws being passed by state legislatures = parents having a say?

You’ve challenged me about CRT as though I don’t know what it is before, when I laid it out for you, you didn’t want to say anything further. Obviously it doesn’t fit your narriative that someone knows CRT deeply and understands how insidious it actually is…and I am not for it. I’m not for the racism it causes. It’s not history at all, it’s simply racism being taught and reinforced. Everything this country is trying to stomp out, they want to bring back. So why didn’t you want to talk further. I’ll run circles around you about what CRT is 

Edited by HamSandwhich