Who can fix school systems?

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll link to this piece again to make my point here. Yes these are private schools but it’s likely safe to say many public school teachers are focusing on DIE in a manner that is bad for self worth.  Putting people in separate boxes is a very weird way to go about creating inclusion. 

https://goodwordnews.com/inside-the-woke-indoctrination-machine/amp/

I read it earlier and then checked out the authors... you have to diversify your thought leadership beyond cult members. Just look at their Twitter feeds for heaven's sake.

CRT

DEI

GAY

OH MY

I'm less concerned about teachers (remember Jim, most of my family are EDUCATORS) and more sympathetic of children being raised and brainwashed by the cult.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I read it earlier and then checked out the authors... you have to diversify your thought leadership beyond cult members. Just look at their Twitter feeds for heaven's sake.

CRT

DEI

GAY

OH MY

I'm less concerned about teachers (remember Jim, most of my family are EDUCATORS) and more sympathetic of children being raised and brainwashed by the cult.

So you think they made everything up in that article?  

And to your last point so am I.  But of course you likely feel all teachers are a pure as the fresh driven snow?   If you think ***** up cults only reside on only one side of the political spectrum I can’t help you. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

CRT

DEI

GAY

OH MY

Cut the crap! My wife is an EDUCATOR! 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No idea what you're crying about this time but maybe your wife can help you improve your reading comprehension.

smfh

You claim some special expertise because ‘many members of your family are educators’. Is that comprehending enough for you? 

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And to your last point so am I.  But of course you likely feel all teachers are a pure as the fresh driven snow?   If you think ***** up cults only reside on only one side of the political spectrum I can’t help you. 

I have no idea If the author is truthful or just your typical MAGA cult member (his Twitter suggests the later).

No - not all teachers are ethical but I  think most put their heart and wallet into their profession. Hell, they’re not doing it for the money.

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Unfortunately he doesn't have many family members that are psychologists.  

Oh but I do 

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You claim some special expertise because ‘many members of your family are educators’. Is that comprehending enough for you? 

I don’t claim jack but I stand by my suggestion you seek help w your reading comprehension skills.

You are making zero sense.  Cut what crap - highlight what triggered you this time snowflake.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t claim jack but I stand by my suggestion you seek help w your reading comprehension skills.

You are making zero sense.  Cut what crap - highlight what triggered you this time snowflake.

Oh brother. First you claim to know all about education because so many of your family are EDUCATORS (all in caps by you for some reason) and then when proven that that means nothing and shouldn’t be used as a blanket generalization….you run from your ‘expertise’ and call out those calling you out on it? Nice…but so typical. Sweetie Pie expert. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother. First you claim to know all about education because so many of your family are EDUCATORS (all in caps by you for some reason) and then when proven that that means nothing and shouldn’t be used as a blanket generalization….you run from your ‘expertise’ and call out those calling you out on it? Nice…but so typical. Sweetie Pie expert. 

Calling me out on what?  The fact that I am surrounded by EDUCATORS just like you?

You had a similar knee jerk reaction here when I said teachers are under paid - you again freaked out.

You need help.

Block me

Just now, BillStime said:

Calling me out on what?  The fact that I am surrounded by EDUCATORS just like you?

You had a similar knee jerk reaction here when I said teachers are under paid - you again freaked out.

You need help.

Block me

Disagreeing with you is not freaking out. Don’t you ever come across anyone who thinks differently than you? This board alone is filled with them. You really should get out more.

Block you? Why? Is it so hard to be around people who see through your little act? 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Disagreeing with you is not freaking out. Don’t you ever come across anyone who thinks differently than you? This board alone is filled with them. You really should get out more.

Block you? Why? Is it so hard to be around people who see through your little act? 

You freaked out over nothing - absolutely nothing. Like most of your arguments here - they are half backed and pathetic.

I hope you win

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You freaked out over nothing - absolutely nothing. Like most of your arguments here - they are half backed and pathetic.

I hope you win

I keep telling you, I’m already winning. You come on here and spew your partisan racist, victimhood crap…but when an actual successful person pushes back your response is a desperate cry to be blocked. If you put half as much time into actually getting something constructive done with your life as you do posting Trump hate and other nonsensical DNC talking points you could actually make something of yourself. I think you’ll find that isn’t that hard. Not that you asked for my advice…but I thought I’d try and help. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Did you read a rebebuttal to Andrew Gutmann’s letter from a student at Brearley?

https://www.theirisnyc.com/amp/a-rebuttal-to-andrew-gutmann-s-letter

I can’t wait when Gutmann’s daughter is of age and publicly responds to being a pawn for his fathers insecurities. He likely did more damage to his daughters self esteem and confidence so Dad can score points with MAGA.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I keep telling you, I’m already winning. You come on here and spew your partisan racist, victimhood crap…but when an actual successful person pushes back your response is a desperate cry to be blocked. If you put half as much time into actually getting something constructive done with your life as you do posting Trump hate and other nonsensical DNC talking points you could actually make something of yourself. I think you’ll find that isn’t that hard. Not that you asked for my advice…but I thought I’d try and help. 

SoCall keeps reinforcing and highlighting his insecurities.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Pay attention

Parents... but remember, I'm not getting tripped up over the 45+ year old boogeyman - aka CRT.

I’m with ya, that parents should raise their kids, rather than State...And that probably means that there are some things parents want to teach their kids, instead of a public school doing it...👍

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Good stuff.  I especially like that last one.  The key there is to get parents to realize how much $$ they could save if they didn't not have to fund 100% of their child's college.  

Thank you. I'd rather this be tried rather the free college. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

SoCall keeps reinforcing and highlighting his insecurities.

It’s odd how the very mention of success makes you think of insecurity. What are you afraid of? You’ll lose your victim card but you’ll be much more pleasant to be around. Try it…you’ll like it! 👍

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s odd how the very mention of success makes you think of insecurity. What are you afraid of? You’ll lose your victim card but you’ll be much more pleasant to be around. Try it…you’ll like it! 👍

Once again - you’re projecting. Keep convincing yourself that you’re wining and now…. drumroll: successful. 

You are strange, insecure, and deranged.

lolz

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Once again - you’re projecting. Keep convincing yourself that you’re wining and now…. drumroll: successful. 

You are strange, insecure, and deranged.

lolz

If my life is strange, insecure and deranged I’ll take it any day. You can go back to your normal, secure, stable existence obsessing over the growing list of everything and everyone that’s ever wronged you. A list which apparently includes the ex president of the United States. A man I’m guessing you don’t know and have never or will ever meet. So, strange, insecure and deranged? Sure! If you say so…why not? 👌

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If my life is strange, insecure and deranged I’ll take it any day. You can go back to your normal, secure, stable existence obsessing over the growing list of everything and everyone that’s ever wronged you. A list which apparently includes the ex president of the United States. A man I’m guessing you don’t know and have never or will ever meet. So, strange, insecure and deranged? Sure! If you say so…why not? 👌

But you're WINNING and SUCCESSFUL you must tell everyone repeatedly on the board how successful insecure you really are - LMAO!

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But you're WINNING and SUCCESSFUL you must tell everyone repeatedly on the board how successful insecure you really are - LMAO!

Yes. So you have a problem with success and people proud of their success?  What is wrong with that?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

People who are successful know it and don’t have to advertise it.

You’re a fool! Advertise? This is a message board! Do you know me? No you don’t. I bring it up it because you clearly think you’re whining crap is going to get you where you want to go in life. I’m here to tell you that it won’t. If you’d try hard work, you may just get somewhere. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

People who are successful know it and don’t have to advertise it.

Seriously?  They show it (or advertise to use your term) every day and all day by what car they drive. Where they live. What kind of house they live in.  What clothes they were.  Where they dine.  Who they associate with. 

Jealousy.....another symptom of psychosis.  Damn, I'll be informed enough to get a degree in psychology after analyzing all your pots. 

So William....tell us more about your relationship with your GOP family.  Let's start there.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re a fool! Advertise? This is a message board! Do you know me? No you don’t. I bring it up it because you clearly think you’re whining crap is going to get you where you want to go in life. I’m here to tell you that it won’t. If you’d try hard work, you may just get somewhere. 

So much winning...lmao

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So much winning...lmao

Nice response. Keep doing life your way. You clearly love playing the role of whiny loser continuously beating your head against society's wall. It's obviously gotten you quite far in life.  We are all VERY proud of you.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice response. Keep doing life your way. You clearly love playing the role of whiny loser continuously beating your head against society's wall. It's obviously gotten you quite far in life.  We are all VERY proud of you.

LMAO - keep whining... that's all you do here.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - keep whining... that's all you do here.

You've mistaken whining for winning. The spelling is similar but they sound completely different.  I'll see if I can locate my Life Manual, and loan it to you. I know it's here somewhere. Give it a quick read, and then we'll catch you up.  You can do it! 

Winner (seeing as how we're all signing our name now)

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1