Biden's State of the Union 2022

B-Man

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I did. 🙄

LICKING COUNTY, Ohio, Jan. 21, 2022 – Intel today announced plans for an initial investment of more than $20 billion in the construction of two new leading-edge chip factories in Ohio. The investment will help boost production to meet the surging demand for advanced semiconductors, powering a new generation of innovative products from Intel and serving the needs of foundry customers as part of the company’s IDM 2.0 strategy. To support the development of the new site, Intel pledged an additional $100 million toward partnerships with educational institutions to build a pipeline of talent and bolster research programs in the region.

Ok, so we agree it's $20B PLUS $100M for education.  That's even better

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

30 minutes in and he’s in full mumble mode

It's all just buzzwords now.

Here's the thing...

Listen folks...

Look...

Me: Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

STEPHEN GREEN | MAR 01, 2022 9:38 PM EST

We're going to cut the cost of everything by spending more money we already spent while crippling productivity with new regulations.

That's not Adderall; that's acid.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I love how they toss out that line about wealthy Americans paying their fair share, then all the very wealthy American politicians who gained their wealth from corruption and don’t pay their fair share get up and clap. 

Pelosi is exhibit A and right behind him. That family has had a lot of perfectly timed investments. 

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I forgot how annoying these things are. With applause and a standing ovation every 10 seconds. Makes a 20 minute speech take an hour. 

Like an NFL game. 12 minutes worth of action takes 3 hours. 😂

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

I still can’t get over how Trump was ridiculed for America First, buy American goods and keep manufacturing here. Yet Biden expects his base to eat it up.

Trumps plan was trickle down though.  The tax cuts didn't come close to what he claimed they would do.  Even he admitted that every time he trusted corporate America, they screwed him.  It's all just talk anyways.  

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

STEPHEN GREEN | MAR 01, 2022 9:38 PM EST

We're going to cut the cost of everything by spending more money we already spent while crippling productivity with new regulations.

That's not Adderall; that's acid.

Exactly. They are big on cutting costs. How about cutting the costs of government?  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Exactly. They are big on cutting costs. How about cutting the costs of government?  

It's Washington, cutting costs just means more debt, because debt to them is very unreal like debt is to the average citizen.  

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I love how they toss out that line about wealthy Americans paying their fair share, then all the very wealthy American politicians who gained their wealth from corruption and don’t pay their fair share get up and clap. 

Apparently all members of Congress have to declare their holdings, and several websites are tracking now. 

https://www.capitoltrades.com/

Edited by Motorin'
  • Angry 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Like putting a term limit on senators?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wow thank you, if this is real it’s better than insider trading 

There's a few resources I came across. Can't vouch for the accuracy at this point, but I've been meaning to dig further.