Dolphins Hire Wes Welker as WR coach

BuffaloBillyG

14 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Fantastic dolphins hire… he can teach receivers the patriot way of every receiver doing borderline offensive pass interference every play

That's extremely effective and I wish we did a lot more of it ourselves, if they aren't going to call it.

50 minutes ago, transient said:

Waiting for the announcement that Tom Brady is getting divorced and moving to South Beach in 3... 2... 1...

Not likely considering his wife was reason why he could afford to take a discounted salary in New England.

It was clear in his retirement statement she was reason why he was retiring from football.

I think he disclosing injuries he did not report (against rules) in past was attempt to get him to retire earlier.

23 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Interesting hire IMO. Spent 3 years on 49ers staff and familiar with McDaniel.

Poor guy, wouldn't mind him here.

22 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Fantastic dolphins hire… he can teach receivers the patriot way of every receiver doing borderline offensive pass interference every play

Maybe we should do that

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Not likely considering his wife was reason why he could afford to take a discounted salary in New England.

It was clear in his retirement statement she was reason why he was retiring from football.

I think he disclosing injuries he did not report (against rules) in past was attempt to get him to retire earlier.

Call me crazy, but I think you may have taken my facetious suggestion that Tommy and Wes were going to rekindle their romance a little too seriously. 🤪

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.