2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

Silver says Oz is the favorite:

Oz is slightly favored to win Pennsylvania's Senate election

The Deluxe version of our model simulates the election 40,000 times to see who wins most often. This sample of 100 outcomes gives you an idea of the range of scenarios the model considers possible.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-election-forecast/senate/pennsylvania/

• Like (+1) 1

DeSantis now second in odds to be POTUS in 2024.   

Trailing…….Trump

Biden is 3rd.  3rd to a “disgraced criminal” ex POTUS - you guys will get him someday!

And a Governor that hasn’t even won his own re election yet. 

Ds are a disaster.  But you know this.  

https://www.covers.com/politics/us-election-betting-odds

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

DeSantis now second in odds to be POTUS in 2024.   

Trailing…….Trump

Biden is 3rd.  3rd to a “disgraced criminal” ex POTUS - you guys will get him someday!

And a Governor that hasn’t even won his own re election yet. 

Ds are a disaster.  But you know this.  

https://www.covers.com/politics/us-election-betting-odds

Biden 3rd?  LOL!  Can I make a bet on him not even running again?

• Like (+1) 1

obama-pull-toy-730x548.jpg

Democrats pulled out their favorite weapon – lies, and the former president. Barack Obama has been crisscrossing the country working the crowds. Depending on the location Obama might be a down-home country guy. Just a good old fella, talkin’ to the people with his sleeves rolled up, puttin’ the work for workin’ folks. Or he runs the Deep South accent when he morphs into his most irritating and condescending fake accent – the Southern Baptist Preacher. He’ll drawl on, leaving off every “g”. he’ll pause for emphasis and cast his head back to make the point – y’all.

There’s a term for it. It’s called Code-Switching. Politicians use it to appeal to the group they are speaking to. I think it’s absurd and the worst sort of pandering.

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/11/07/pre-election-bonus-cartoon-obamas-fake-southern-preacher-accent-is-irritating-n655832

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Democrats pulled out their favorite weapon – lies, and the former president. Barack Obama has been crisscrossing the country working the crowds. Depending on the location Obama might be a down-home country guy. Just a good old fella, talkin’ to the people with his sleeves rolled up, puttin’ the work for workin’ folks. Or he runs the Deep South accent when he morphs into his most irritating and condescending fake accent – the Southern Baptist Preacher. He’ll drawl on, leaving off every “g”. he’ll pause for emphasis and cast his head back to make the point – y’all.

There’s a term for it. It’s called Code-Switching. Politicians use it to appeal to the group they are speaking to. I think it’s absurd and the worst sort of pandering.

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/11/07/pre-election-bonus-cartoon-obamas-fake-southern-preacher-accent-is-irritating-n655832

The dems used to consider Slick Willie to be their “closer”. Nowhere to be found in ‘22. Epstein connection anyone? They were pretty tight. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

The dems used to consider Slick Willie to be their “closer”. Nowhere to be found in ‘22. Epstein connection anyone? They were pretty tight. 

Actually, Kathy Hochul—political partner to former Governor/Groper Andrew Cuomo, brought former President/Predator Bill Clinton to stump for her. 

Apparently, victimization of other women is completely acceptable to Kathy Hochul, so long as it benefits her. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Should’ve had him in a “break glass in case of emergency” box.

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Actually, Kathy Hochul—political partner to former Governor/Groper Andrew Cuomo, brought former President/Predator Bill Clinton to stump for her. 

Apparently, victimization of other women is completely acceptable to Kathy Hochul, so long as it benefits her. 

mud Mud MUD hermano. Its so ugly lol...Im stepping in because today is election day. Have you voted? moi Si

GO DEMOCRACY may the candidate with the deepest pockets win 😉

lol as always cynical muppadocious

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And then he made some stupid comment about how Zeldin was basically saying that Hochul herself was handing out Billy clubs to people in the subway. No, you rapist idiot, they don’t even need that stuff.

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I love that “check your 401(k) thing. 
Your 401k was growing by leaps and bounds during peak COVID because the Fed held interest rates at ridiculously low levels to stave off a depression, continued to inflate the money supply, and Trump signed massive COVID cash transfers to inject money into the economy. So you all felt rich. 
And now the party of fiscal discipline demands that the bubble economy be reinstated? Yep. 

46 minutes ago, muppy said:

mud Mud MUD hermano. Its so ugly lol...Im stepping in because today is election day. Have you voted? moi Si

GO DEMOCRACY may the candidate with the deepest pockets win 😉

lol as always cynical muppadocious

I have not voted yet.  Soon enough.  

There have been times in my life when I have gotten wrapped up in all this more than I do now, and obviously I spend time on a message board dealing with politics so I find the subject interesting…but have come to the conclusion it’s an enormous waste of my time to spend much time worrying about it.  

So, I don’t.  

Have a good day ya commie chick ya! 

—or—

Have a good day, ya democracy loving chick ya!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

GOP trying to block our brave troops from voting. Shameful! 

MADISON, Wis. — A judge declined Monday to issue an order that would have delayed or prevented the counting of military ballots in Wisconsin in a lawsuit that came after a disaffected election worker said she reached a “breaking point” and created three fake ballots to highlight flaws in the state’s voting system.

Waukesha County Judge Michael Maxwell said he was refusing the request to block the immediate counting of military ballots because he considered the idea a “drastic remedy” that would have risked disenfranchising more than 1,000 service members.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/07/wisconsin-military-ballots/

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/13/1128771511/florida-governor-eases-voting-rules-in-counties-slammed-by-hurricane-ian

but, but, but … I thought that ANY deviation from the rules prescribed by the state legislature was improper and just part of the big steal?

(I’m not slamming DeSantis here - the law shouldn’t be interpreted to require us to ignore the existence of a hurricane. Or the worst pandemic in 100 years.)

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

NO ONE said "all or nothing" with the situation.

That is an old trick that only works on the BillsTimes of the world.

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1

MIDTERMS: 

John Fetterman Drops Bizarre Statement About How Votes Will Be Counted in Pennsylvania.

It appears that Fetterman is saying that we won’t know the results until at least Friday. His mention of a long “week” further clarifies his meaning. But there’s a problem with his statement. Namely, that it’s false, which begs the question of what in the world he’s even talking about.

Pennsylvania has streamlined how they will count ballots this cycle after the cluster that was the 2020 election. Early votes and mail-in ballots will begin to be processed Tuesday at 7:00 AM. Counties are expected to report almost everything on election night. Further, if there are any outstanding ballots, those must be posted by 2:00 AM Wednesday.

The idea that we will still have large chunks of uncounted votes into Thursday and Friday should not be true unless Fetterman knows something we all don’t. If anything, he seems to be sowing distrust in the system, or perhaps he’s setting the stage for legal challenges in the event Oz is crowned a close winner sometime Wednesday.

There’s been a lot of pre-tainting the results from the Left at every level in preparation for a 180 on “election deniers” starting later tonight or Wednesday morning.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/07/john-fetterman-drops-bizarre-statement-about-how-votes-will-be-counted-in-pennsylvania-n655788

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It will be a different story when the Repubs get off work...

Ya right, you mean wake up. Dems are the party of people with jobs. The GOP old people and “disabled” 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Stay strong! We still have a little over 9 hours of democracy left! Biden will be napping through most of it but whatever. 

It’s good being a democracy 

• Haha (+1) 1