Newsweek: Biden administration using taxpayer dollars to distribute crack pipes because...equity!

JaCrispy

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What's really sad is that handing out crack pipes is actually more than the red states are doing to provide health care for the poor in their states. Sad 

Yah i want to be just like those out in San Francisco walk down the streets & have hypodermic needles laying around & allowing the homeless to crap any where & pitch a tent where ever they want because they are so bad off .

What about those that choose to be that way because they don't have to be responsible & can pan handle & not pay taxes then show up for every free bee after they show up to vote for who ever will give them the most ? 

12 minutes ago, T master said:

Yah i want to be just like those out in San Francisco walk down the streets & have hypodermic needles laying around & allowing the homeless to crap any where & pitch a tent where ever they want because they are so bad off .

What about those that choose to be that way because they don't have to be responsible & can pan handle & not pay taxes then show up for every free bee after they show up to vote for who ever will give them the most ? 

What is you solution to homelessness? 

A lot of homelessness is about mental health issues and high cost of living in super wealthy (successful) cities 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Favaro, whose program does not distribute the “safe smoking kits” approved by HHS,

I didn’t ask what they don’t do. I asked what they do?  

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A lot of homelessness is about mental health issues and high cost of living in super wealthy (successful) cities 

Very little is cost of living.  And a vast majority is mental illness and drug addiction.  

The solution?  There is no solution. How to help?  Get them the attention they need and get their families involved.  Giving them the means to continue with there addictive behavior just so they are safe is asinine. 

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If i said i had one i'd be lying & to be truthful i don't know that there is one to totally eradicate homelessness to be completely honest !

There will always be those that just don't want to conform to every day life like getting up going to work & paying taxes some people are just out & out lazy & would rather stand on a street corner & pan handle & not have to pay taxes or follow gov't mandates & such .

Then there is a way in those high priced cities out west in Cali that would be stop spending so freaking much money that the normal every day person can't afford to pay their home owner taxes last time i was out there last year gas was $6.00 a gallon WHY mostly taxes i'll bet .

You have pelosi, Newsome, Waters, Schiff & all them crazies out there that just spend spend spend to give away needles to drug addicts and they are so freaked out because of the virus they pass unemployment laws to continue to allow people to stay home . That state was in bankruptcy not long ago & those that ran it into bankruptcy are still running it and it just continues to get worse ! 

Sure we as compassionate people need to help those that have run upon bad times or that have been born with a debilitating defect or veterans that in the time of war have incurred injuries weather they be mental or physical that makes it to where they can't work but there are those that choose to not be a part of the every day world & there is really nothing we can do about that if they have made the decision to be that person .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

A lot of homelessness is about …..high cost of living in super wealthy (successful) cities 

Wrong! As my screen name says, I’m in Southern California. We have “super poor” illegal aliens pouring into our state day after day and year after year. They aren’t homeless once they get here. They get homes and apartments and immediately get to work. The vast majority of so-called homeless are DRUG ADDICTS! Fix that problem and you’ll fix the ‘homeless’ problem. But no, the current and previous administrations don’t want to talk about the ‘root cause’. Instead they focus on everything but.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You missed the Feb 7 deadline. Start a go fund me and we will all chip in. That lead one has really taken a toll. 

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You missed the Feb 7 deadline. Start a go fund me and we will all chip in. That lead one has really taken a toll. 

Your are the best! 

• Haha (+1) 1