Newsweek: Biden administration using taxpayer dollars to distribute crack pipes because...equity!

JaCrispy

36 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Are you trying to insinuate that Biden did this for his son?  That’s what I call a badass dad...👍

That's Demented Biden's son?  I thought it was just another crackhead!  

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh, so this story is all complete Bull Sh it? 

Looks like it 

Looks like a very small amount of money would have been spent on crack pipes in specific situations, rather than being included in every kit as originally reported.

Last I heard the administration decided no crack pipes at all after the blow up.

Still makes for pretty good comedy.

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Looks like a very small amount of money would have been spent on crack pipes in specific situations, rather than being included in every kit as originally reported.

Last I heard the administration decided no crack pipes at all after the blow up.

Still makes for pretty good comedy.

Looks like not 

White House press secretary Jen Psaki also on Wednesday dismissed a report as “inaccurate” from the conservative outlet Washington Free Beacon that an HHS spokesperson said the White House would be distributing crack pipes.

“We wanted to put out information to make that clear,” Psaki said. “The safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis.”

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Looks like not 

Not anymore lol. Tbh it's not even the worst idea ever. If we're talking strictly in terms of drug paraphernalia I'd rather hand out crack pipes than syringes. 

Just now, LeviF said:

Not anymore lol. Tbh it's not even the worst idea ever. If we're talking strictly in terms of drug paraphernalia I'd rather hand out crack pipes than syringes. 

Seems like that was just made up by Right Wing bloggers. 

No crack pipes have ever or ever will be distributed. 

Conclusion: Fake news 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, now they won't. 😉

But to everyone who was shocked at this story: just wait until I tell you who distributes crack.

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

FTA

Favaro, whose program does not distribute the “safe smoking kits” approved by HHS, said groups that provide kits typically don’t include a glass pipe as it is expensive relative to providing the rubber mouthpiece. Clean glass pipes are intended to curb sharing pipes and spreading oral infections or injecting with needles, a riskier method of doing drugs.

Typically don’t include…..

Fake news?  Sounds more like the Administration is doing damage control.