Newsweek: Biden administration using taxpayer dollars to distribute crack pipes because...equity!

JaCrispy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/why-biden-admin-handing-out-free-crack-pipes-1677439%3famp=1

Personally I think it’s a nice gesture, especially to the under privileged...I mean, let’s keep it real, everyone deserves their own crack pipe...ain’t nobody want somebody else’s saliva coating your lips when your trying to hit the ‘moon rock’...Biden gets my vote of approval on this one...👍

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's really sad is that handing out crack pipes is actually more than the red states are doing to provide health care for the poor in their states. Sad 

That’s actually a good point...And I’d always rather get something than nothing...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Always amazed by the logic of free needles, a warm place to shoot up and easy laws so when I get caught stealing to pay for my drugs. 

When equality means we are different and therefore give me something to show how under privileged I am! Don't treat me as inferior but give me opportunity to drag myself down easier?

If democracies could reduce the number of social worker degrees we might solve a problem not create a new industry every year to cater to under privileged. 

Ok, there is my rant for today.

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's really sad is that handing out crack pipes is actually more than the red states are doing to provide health care for the poor in their states. Sad 

You spend a lot of time in red states?  No?

You have no clue.  Shut up.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Always amazed by the logic of free needles, a warm place to shoot up and easy laws so when I get caught stealing to pay for my drugs. 

When equality means we are different and therefore give me something to show how under privileged I am! Don't treat me as inferior but give me opportunity to drag myself down easier?

If democracies could reduce the number of social worker degrees we might solve a problem not create a new industry every year to cater to under privileged. 

Ok, there is my rant for today.

Its like I've concluded the reason we have so many laws is because we have so many lawyers.  Collectively working to make life more litigious to facilitate full employment for their compatriots. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

How Is handing our crackpipes helping?  Please let us know what the end game of this exercise should be.  

Handind our crackpipes is providing healthcare?  This is one of the stupidest things I’ve read here and that’s after I’ve considered the source 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How Is handing our crackpipes helping?  Please let us know what the end game of this exercise should be.  

Handind our crackpipes is providing healthcare?  This is one of the stupidest things I’ve read here and that’s after I’ve considered the source 

No idea 

Just now, Demongyz said:

LIES!

Look at who is wrong 

And who will complain about empty store shelves when they're high on crack? 

Just now, LeviF said:

Whatever happened to stealing old lightbulbs? Kids are soft these days.

Or making you're own pipe out of spare household items?  Tin foil, an empty toilet paper roll, and some tape might work.  These drug giveaway programs simply do nothing to cultivate innovation and creativity skills and thinking.  Although they do eventually kill a lot of people. 

No idea 

Then what is the world did you mean by this??

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Then what is the world did you mean by this??

No idea