Aaron Rodgers to the Titans ?? [Titans say "No"]

Buffalo Barbarian

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Aaron Rodgers to the Titans ?? [Titans say "No"]

While I don't believe it either, Tannehill's contract factors in. See below:

"Titans are $6.6 million over the projected 2022 cap.

If they trade Ryan Tannehill, they would free up $10.2 million in space, but eat $28.4 million in dead money.

Tannehill's new team would pick him up on a two-year, $56 million deal, with $29 million guaranteed (all in 2022)."

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1489803530126962690?s=20&t=zmX_2MSjdbA5ligSZdEgYw

On 2/3/2022 at 10:27 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

On Wednesday, a new report linked the Green Bay quarterback to Nashville, the home of the Tennessee Titans, amid uncertainty about his NFL future.

Rodgers purchased land in Franklin, Tenn., and is currently building a house in the Nashville suburb, according to Jared Stillman of 102.5 “The Game,” who said the reigning Super Bowl MVP would be “open” to joining the Titans.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/03/aaron-rodgers-tennessee-purchase-sparks-titans-rumors/

If im Rodgers im going to San Fran or Tampa. The AFC is loaded with QBs and would be a lot harder to make the Superbowl in the American conference. San Francisco should have made it to the Superbowl except Garrapolo has bone head interceptions, if Rodgers is there they could be lethal and he would finally have a team around him instead of being the one man gang.

He’s not the reigning Super Bowl MVP, so there’s that 

59 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I never assume, why? 

She wants her kids to have the freedom to acquire diphtheria, polio, measles and mumps and other preventable diseases because she feels NYS is tyrannical for requiring them for her kids to start school. Insane unto itself, but more so when you consider TN has the same basic requirement.

6 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

She wants her kids to have the freedom to acquire diphtheria, polio, measles and mumps and other preventable diseases because she feels NYS is tyrannical for requiring them for her kids to start school. Insane unto itself, but more so when you consider TN has the same basic requirement.

Interesting, so she goes full throttle with it.  Those conditions are far more serious and life threatening, I wouldn't expose my kids to those for sure!  COVID, I think she would have a very good argument. 

• Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, Best Williams Available said:

It’s a she and I rather not get into her pseudoscientific “reasoning”. But one can assume.

😲

🤦‍♂️

15 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

COVID, I think she would have a very good argument. 

You would huh?

🤦‍♂️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.