Gunner's 2022 Mock Draft (v3 and FINAL - p.17!!)

GunnerBill

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

The latter. I think the risk is Carolina have been calling teams about getting out of #6, and it appears the league has Stingley and Sauce well ahead of the other corners. So the risk is maybe the Vikings jumping up from #12?

Ok that is certainly possible. Really depends how they see those OTs and how risky they find that Panthers trade down.

I did this as a no trades mock, but obviously if Williams and Olave do slide a bit then the Bills trading up a few spots is on the table. 

Agreed. I didn't realize that there were no trades in this mock. If those guys are falling Bills might be active.

As I said in my write up on Skyy Moore, I think if the receivers go as they do in this mock - i.e. the run comes late teens and early 20s - then I very much expect the Chiefs to try and trade up for one. 

This is what I am worried about. I'd hate if Chiefs somehow jump us and take somebody we wanted to draft. And that is certainly possible given how much draft capital they have. I just don't want them to get some top WR or another top player who will be falling because everybody else will have different needs.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

A LOT of other mocks I've looked at in the last hour have Davis and Penning the other way around. My thoughts on that are sure, but how does Penning make it past the Saints who need a tackle at #16? So if the Ravens go Davis and the Saints go Penning, maybe the Chargers go receiver?

My point was that they might try to jump in front of the Saints if there's only one R1 OT left.  We'll find out soon enough...

4 hours ago, Bills Juggernaut said:

Which team is most likely to throw the first big curveball of this draft? Every year there seems to be that “Whoa….. what the f***?” moment. 

I wouldn’t put it past Seattle lol. 

Raiders, without a doubt.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.