Trump's Hidden Papers Released by the Supreme Court

Kemp

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

1. If there was enough evidence to convict Hunter Biden of anything, I have zero doubt he would be in jail, today. If you disagree with that, please explain why none of Trump's supporters in Congress have made this happen. I know you can't because it would be an indictment of every sitting Republican member of Congress. Please, if you do nothing else, answer that. 

2. Why did this become a goto when it's not the topic? I think we both know the answer to that.

When the Supreme Court renders a ruling against an ex-President, it's newsworthy, no matter how much you don't care. Just think of all the other times it has happened.

On Hunter Biden, I don't know if they will go after him for Burisma or anything like that, I mean, they impeached Trump for trying to get more info on it, so there is that.

The one thing that really confuses me is why he was never arrested for throwing away a gun in a dumpster by a school and the secret service had to go retrieve it.  That's a really odd thing for him to not be prosecuted for in a Democrat area.

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Reasonong and logic doesn't work with morons.

That's why Joe is doing such a great job because every decision he makes & has made up to this point is just overflowing with reasoning & logic i take it ??

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Demongyz said:

On Hunter Biden, I don't know if they will go after him for Burisma or anything like that, I mean, they impeached Trump for trying to get more info on it, so there is that.

The one thing that really confuses me is why he was never arrested for throwing away a gun in a dumpster by a school and the secret service had to go retrieve it.  That's a really odd thing for him to not be prosecuted for in a Democrat area.

Everything is NOT about going to jail. The Hunter Biden story is NOT about Hunter Biden. It's about his father, the then sitting Vice President of the US and whether he was using his influence to shield his son.  The problem was/is that the media buried the story leading up to an election.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

why do you guys eat the ***** up so much?  Any anti trump stuff and you guys post about it 

This reminds me of the torture Pats fans struggle with every time Tom Brady wins another game and Super Bowl with any team other than the Patriots.

Have you thought about heading back to your safe place where only sugar coated Conald Trump news is shared? 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This reminds me of the torture Pats fans struggle with every time Tom Brady wins another game and Super Bowl with any team other than the Patriots.

Have you thought about heading back to your safe place where only sugar coated Conald Trump news is shared? 

Or it’s more that your easily manipulated and they know exactly how to get those clicks and donations out of you

14 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Or it’s more that your easily manipulated and they know exactly how to get those clicks and donations out of you

Did you uncheck and opt out of the recurring gift on your donation to Trump to fight voter fraud?

lmao

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No, the voter fraud your cult can't find and passing laws to further suppress the vote...

Did you uncheck the recurring donation flag?

No, joe said next election will be fraudulent if his bill isn’t passed which his own party isn’t passing lol

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

why do you guys eat the ***** up so much?  Any anti trump stuff and you guys post about it 

The Supreme Court rules against an ex-president. Pretty big deal.

Maybe 20 more threads by Irv and Bills Shitz about the dangers of masking is more your speed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 10:38 AM, aristocrat said:

Would it not be an idictment on the dems as well to fail to investigate it?  You're absolutely it could be an indictment on the Republicans. I want to see it investigated to see what comes of it. I mean they spent 50 mil or whatever on the Russia investigation that turned up a nothingburger.  Why not this?  This has way more smoke than anything the russian thing had.  

Pubs have never been shy about investigating Dems, before, but they won't investigate the laptop.

Odd.

On 1/20/2022 at 10:23 AM, Irv said:

Trump hasn't been President for a year today.  Quit trying to distract from the abject mess Demented Biden and his communist buddies have created in 365 days.  Get a life.  What a mess.  

Laughing.png

Folks like you toss around the word "Communist" proving you don't even know what the word means.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/20/2022 at 11:13 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So…you agree with Donald Trump and the myriad of other politicians/media types/talking heads espousing this particular statement to appeal to low information voters on this issue?  

Let’s get an update on the World According to Kemp:

1. Kemp believes if you engage the services of an attorney or other legal guidance, you’re guilty of something;

2.  Kemp is part of the cult of  Donald J. Trump with respect to the fact that asserting one’s privilege to decline to cooperate with inquisitors is indicative of guilt;

3. Kemp supports any investigation into an individual that may, or may not reveal anything; 

By the way, you never said what you think they’ll find when looking at the documents.  You inferred there would be evidence of Trump funneling money to Putin and documents showing he ordered the murder of thousands of Americans.  That’s some pretty wild stuff, but everybody believes something.  

What do you think will be in the papers?   

How can we know what's in the papers, beforehand?

That we now know that Trump threw out a lot of White House paperwork would seem to indicate that he believes it contains damning info about him. That's a crime, by the way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/07/trump-records-mar-a-lago/?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wp_news_alert_revere&location=alert&wpmk=1&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJjb29raWVuYW1lIjoid3BfY3J0aWQiLCJpc3MiOiJDYXJ0YSIsImNvb2tpZXZhbHVlIjoiNTk3NGRjYWY5YmJjMGYxY2RjZmVmMjJlIiwidGFnIjoid3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvMjAyMi8wMi8wNy90cnVtcC1yZWNvcmRzLW1hci1hLWxhZ28vP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9YWxlcnQmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249d3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUmbG9jYXRpb249YWxlcnQmd3Btaz0xJndwaXNyYz1hbF9uZXdzX19hbGVydC1wb2xpdGljcy0tYWxlcnQtbmF0aW9uYWwifQ.uzBJJQBjSmOXoM7lmTluhgg8zpwwtBkDZegB2I6Eyh0

I remember when you folks were upset by Hillary's emails. You must really be upset about Trump destroying documentation. No doubt you've turned on him.

Isn't it funny that Hillary sat in front of Republicans for 11 hours and answered all their questions, yet Republicans are running and hiding. You're backing cowards. Congrats.

On 1/20/2022 at 2:57 PM, T master said:

That's why Joe is doing such a great job because every decision he makes & has made up to this point is just overflowing with reasoning & logic i take it ??

Guess you didn't see the job numbers.

Edited by Kemp