Trump's Hidden Papers Released by the Supreme Court

Kemp

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/19/politics/supreme-court-trump-white-house-docs/index.html

Only the husband of the Q supporter voted against the other 8 justices.

It will be hilarious when the documents show he was against the riot, tried like hell to stop it, and laments that nobody called up the national guard.

Equally hilarious if it showed he colluded with 12 unarmed people to overthrow the government of the US.

All I can say is that transparency is always best.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

It will be hilarious when the documents show he was against the riot, tried like hell to stop it, and laments that nobody called up the national guard.

Equally hilarious if it showed he colluded with 12 unarmed people to overthrow the government of the US.

That must be the reason he filed a lawsuit to prevent the release of the papers.

3D chess, right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Demongyz said:

Were the F-15s and nukes on standby?

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What outcome do you expect? 

No way to know for sure. Kinda depends on what is being hidden.

Even if it says that Trump was funneling money to Putin or he has otdered the murder of thousands of Americans, Trump supporters will not be swayed. Cults never stop culting.

Some will continue to maintain that JFK Jr. is alive and will be Trump's VP. Reasonong and logic doesn't work with morons.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Kemp said:

No way to know for sure. Kinda depends on what is being hidden.

Even if it says that Trump was funneling money to Putin or he has otdered the murder of thousands of Americans, Trump supporters will not be swayed. Cults never stop culting.

Some will continue to maintain that JFK Jr. is alive and will be Trump's VP. Reasonong and logic doesn't work with morons.

i mean the left is ok with hunter funnelling money to his dad and the burning down of major cities so what’s the difference? 

reason and logic doesn’t work with these morons 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i mean the left is ok with hunter funnelling money to his dad and the burning down of major cities so what’s the difference? 

What’s amazing is they stand by the story that laptop simply doesn’t exist. Hilarious! 

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

There's proof of Hunter funneling money to his dad and Trump and the rest didn't go after him with the justice department? 

And you're calling anyone a moron?

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s amazing is they stand by the story that laptop simply doesn’t exist. Hilarious! 

the funny thing is I actually brought up two actual truths and he brought up two completely unrealistic claims but will think that my post is nuts. Completely out of touch with reality 

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can someone tell me why Trump didn’t take customary tact of smashing his cell phone and shredding all the papers? Did he learn nothing while in DC? 

No. 

Not sure he ever learns much of anything.

Just now, Kemp said:

There's proof of Hunter funneling money to his dad and Trump and the rest didn't go after him with the justice department? 

And you're calling anyone a moron?

There’s more proof of it than anything you mentioned. The laptop. Shady foreign deals and the artwork. Don’t be ignorant