KC win puts Bills in better spot

Bluegrass Bill

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

I agree but let's not forget the Pats are not really a good football team. Very limited on offense and they "limped" into the playoffs. The opponents from here on out are much much better. With that said, the Bill's look really solid and will be hard to beat. 

The Bills built this team around beating KC. We have a legit chance to beat them. 

I agree about the Pats.  I still say no one beats the Bills A game.  They are that good when clicking.  We can match or exceed any offense and defense in the playoffs.  They just need to come out with that fire and execute.

• Like (+1) 2

we are 0-3 on the road in McD playoff games.  want as many at home as possible!!

37 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

We can beat any team in the NFL right now

we play like we did last night we can!!   where was that team all year.  that said, if we get that team 3 more games no complaints.  

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I’d feel better about playing Chase if White was healthy. Nothing against Jackson or Wallace, but chase is on another level 

He is but McD and Frazier will scheme that so it's manageable.  He will get catches but that team isn't going to beat us with one guy.  Sucks not having White but it goes to show that this D is a team and not a superstar.

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

I think after having 31 points hung on their defense at Arrowhead in October, the Chiefs may have similar concerns about their defense against us.

We just scored 47 on the #2 defense, and piled up 482 yards from scrimmage and never had to punt, against the Hoodie who is generally acknowledged to be the greatest defensive guru of the modern era.

Chiefs scored 20 on our defense, which scored 7 on Hyde's Int.

Depends how healthy they are at corner and if refs allow contact and hand checking.  I seem to remember plenty of holding of our smaller receivers in space.

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I agree about the Pats.  I still say no one beats the Bills A game.  They are that good when clicking.  We can match or exceed any offense and defense in the playoffs.  They just need to come out with that fire and execute.

They are the only team in the NFL with a top 5 offense and defense and lead the NFL in point differential, which is now up to +224 after that butt kicking last night.

Their A game means the other team probably isn't scoring more than 20 no matter who they are and we are putting up at least 35, so I'd agree.

4 hours ago, Bluegrass Bill said:

Looking at the playoff scenarios I feel like a KC win tonight puts us in a better spot moving forward. If the Chiefs lose we host Cincy next weekend, and they lok like the better team at this point. Not to mention they just beat the Chiefs. If we can go to KC and win next weekend, I think we have a very real shot of hosting the championship game in Orchard Park, because the Bengals could knock off Tennessee. I don't see any way the Steelers go into Tennessee and win next weekend. 

This is what recency bias looks like.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.