[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that would lead to dieing...

339171[/snapback]

They ar all dead anyway, they just do not know it yet :D

Who else but me thinks they should delay the start of the finale until 8:15 PM, that would be cool

They ar all dead anyway, they just do not know it yet :D

339172[/snapback]

I don't like that theory, I hope it is not true. I thought someone said the creators said in the 20/20 interview this was not the case...

I don't like that theory, I hope it is not true.  I thought someone said the creators said in the 20/20 interview this was not the case...

339176[/snapback]

Yeah...that's right. The whole purgatory slant was raised and dismissed.

Yeah...that's right.  The whole purgatory slant was raised and dismissed.

339217[/snapback]

I was just trying to be funny. EZ, no reciever yet? Dam, call your cable company and get their asses out there today!!!!

Seriosly, you cable or D*

I was just trying to be funny.  EZ, no reciever yet? Dam, call your cable company and get their asses out there today!!!!

Seriosly, you cable or D*

339313[/snapback]

DirectTV, moving soon and won't be able to have DirectTV so it isn't worth paying the $ for the receiver right now. Will be juiced up for season 2 though! I hope Kate is still around!

OK ladies and gentlemen...it's Wednesday again.  I am so freaking jazzed up for tonight.  I think it's going to be a wild wild ride!  :D

339035[/snapback]

Me too - I now possess ~8gb of Lost episodes (1-22) and have been re-watching them as much as possible.

I thought that tonights episode was 1 1/2 hours? I see the SF Chronicle  list it as 1 hour.  What gives?

339625[/snapback]

I believe that tonight's is 1 hour, with next week being a 2 hour finale.