[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My major question- how the hell is Jin, Michael and Sawyer going to get back? You know they will, but how? But if anyone doesn't it will be Jin. He gave up the watch to Michael and he is probably going to end up saving Sawyers life (I thought it was clear that Sawyer was merely wounded). Jin has made his atonement, so to speak, he can move on. Sawyers face when he was watching the guys on he other boat was great. He wanted to kill them all- badly. He's my favorite character, hands down, so I insist that he must not be killed.

My major question- how the hell is Jin, Michael and Sawyer going to get back? You know they will, but how?  But if anyone doesn't it will be Jin. He gave up the watch to Michael and he is probably going to end up saving Sawyers life (I thought it was clear that Sawyer was merely wounded). Jin has made his atonement, so to speak, he can move on. Sawyers face when he was watching the guys on he other boat was great. He wanted to kill them all- badly. He's my favorite character, hands down, so I insist that he must not be killed.

345637[/snapback]

I wondered if either Jin or Sawyer might have grabbed the side of the "others" boat while Michael was struggling with the men. I think that one of them may rescue Walt and help us learn more about the "others" next season.

I wondered if either Jin or Sawyer might have grabbed the side of the "others" boat while Michael was struggling with the men.  I think that  one of them may rescue Walt and help us learn more about the "others" next season.

345645[/snapback]

Very plausible. Also, the raft was on fire, but it didn't appear to be sinking yet. They can't kill off Michael, because he is too valuable to the "get Walt back" plot that will kick off next season.

They had American accents.  Not Austrailian or French.  So I don't think that they were part of Danelle's research party.

345636[/snapback]

Good one. Well, that torches my theory about researchers gone bad. I've got nothing.

My major question- how the hell is Jin, Michael and Sawyer going to get back? You know they will, but how?  But if anyone doesn't it will be Jin. He gave up the watch to Michael and he is probably going to end up saving Sawyers life (I thought it was clear that Sawyer was merely wounded). Jin has made his atonement, so to speak, he can move on. Sawyers face when he was watching the guys on he other boat was great. He wanted to kill them all- badly. He's my favorite character, hands down, so I insist that he must not be killed.

345637[/snapback]

I'm surprised that they didn't have a bit longer of a shoot out. One shot each, and both were hits if I'm not mistaken, and that was it.

The spokesman for the Others sounded like a rube.

I'm surprised that they didn't have a bit longer of a shoot out.  One shot each, and both were hits if I'm not mistaken, and that was it.

The spokesman for the Others sounded like a rube.

345671[/snapback]

That guy was freaky.

What did you guys think about the music? They were playing the "good" music as the boat approached, made you think it was a good thing, but soon enough the "bad" music started...

Good one.  Well, that torches my theory about researchers gone bad.  I've got nothing.

345653[/snapback]

Well, don't dismiss that theory completely. You only heard the one person speak, and who's to say that it wasn't a crew of mixed nationality.

Now one has brought up this exchange, which I thought was great...

As Locke is extracting the sticks of dynamite from the box, he asks Jack if he's ever played the game "Operation."

He then says that he always blew it by hitting the funnybone, and then makes a buzzing sound that scared the hell out of Jack.

Obviously peeved, Jack asks him if he likes to play games, to which Locke replies "Yes."

A great exchange between these two pivotal characters.

And does everyone else crack up when they see Sawyer in his reading glasses? :lol::wacko:

That guy was freaky. 

What did you guys think about the music?  They were playing the "good" music as the boat approached, made you think it was a good thing, but soon enough the "bad" music started...

345677[/snapback]

As discussed a number of times (just in this thread alone), the music is so well done, and adds so much to the show. I liked the music at the end when they were showing everyone on the plane.

That guy was freaky. 

What did you guys think about the music?  They were playing the "good" music as the boat approached, made you think it was a good thing, but soon enough the "bad" music started...

345677[/snapback]

I never had a good feeling about that boat. Even with the music and the first line when they asked what they were doing so far out, I knew they were in trouble. And the conversation got real short quick, so you knew they were creeps. They looked like fisherman imo (of course, they aren't).