[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

It seemed like an awful lot of blood spewage on the cockpit glass to be talons.

Some places are saying that in the scene with the bird, that it was shrieking out "Hurley!" as it was flying off. :lol: Weird stuff, man. Weird stuff. I'll have to pay attention to all of these little things on Saturday night's re-run.

346070[/snapback]

I'll say it again. The bird was in there for a specific reason. There is no other reason to spend that amount of money on a CGI shot.

But I'll be damned if I know what the reason is :wacko:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the main page, run your mouse over the highlighted 815 (in the blurb about closing the airline)...you'll get jumbled text. Highlight it and you'll get a cool message. (unless my computer is crazy...)

Cool website.

Wonder if the message has any relevance to Season 2? A new character perhaps?

On the main page, run your mouse over the highlighted 815 (in the blurb about closing the airline)...you'll get jumbled text. Highlight it and you'll get a cool message. (unless my computer is crazy...)

Cool website.

346113[/snapback]

Okay here's one, if you highlight all the text in the all flights cancelled announcement, including the letters se just to the right of the "important announcement all flights cancelled header, and then right click and copy, then paste it into a word document you get two hidden messages one from Sally, and one from robert, and ....... you get a photo of a pink paper titled "Lost Exodus part II revised pink confidential... it's a script page

Here is a link to it on my personal page site...

http://home.comcast.net/~rrisc/script.htm

Guys on boat take kid for some unknown reason.

345321[/snapback]

unknown reason? The "others" were going to come to take a child. We all assumed it was the baby. We were fooled. It was Walt. The person who threw the bomb onto the boat was more than likely the french woman's daughter. Pooj, if you're a Lost fan, you missed the best episode yet. Try to get a copy.

Cool website.

346113[/snapback]

I think those messages are what people wrote on those notes that were placed in the bottle and taken onto the raft.

Okay here's one, if you highlight all the text in the all flights cancelled announcement, including the letters se just to the right of the "important announcement all flights cancelled header, and then right click and copy, then paste it into a word document you get two hidden messages one from Sally, and one from robert, and ....... you get a photo of a pink paper titled "Lost Exodus part II revised pink confidential...  it's a script page

Here is a link to it on my personal page site...

http://home.comcast.net/~rrisc/script.htm

346138[/snapback]

Wow...interesting. I have a feeling that we will be teased by stuff like this all summer. It's cool that the creators of the show are willing to go to these lengths to feed us tid bits and food for speculation.

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

Have fun.

BTW the scrambled stuff on the right says the following:

Airlines, released this statement: "After 25 years of service, we are forced to close our doors. Due to financial difficulties in the wake of the Flight 815 tragedy, we are no longer able to sustain service. We are deeply sorry that we can no longer serve our loyal customers, and apologize for any inconvenience our decision will cause."

Passengers of Oceanic Airlines are encouraged to contact their travel agent or one of Oceanic's airline partners to make alternate travel arrangements.

If anyone should find this message, please get word to Sandra Rafflethorpe of Palm Avenue in Lewiston, Idaho that her sister, Sally is alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

Sally

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert

Little bit more for you:

According to local legends, the Mapinguari, a large, nocturnal, red-haired monster with a disorienting stench, roams the Amazon jungle of Brazil. Locals describe the Mapinguari as standing about two meters tall when on its hind legs. Interestingly, its feet are turned backwards and it is reportedly capable of ripping apart palm trees with its large claws. Although most scientists dismiss the Mapinguari as myth, a few, among them ornithologist David Oren, believe the Mapinguari may actually exist. They theorize that it may be a surviving giant ground sloth similar to the Mylodon, generally thought to have gone extinct about ten thousand years ago. It would not be entirely unprecedented to discover a living specimen of a species thought to be extinct for such a long period. In 1972, Dr. Ralph Wetzel discovered living specimens of the Chacoan Peccary, a close relative of pigs and boars, while on an expedition to the Gran Chaco. Prior to his discovery, the only example of this type of peccary had come from fossil remains, and they were generally considered to have died out about ten thousand years ago.

Little bit more for you:

According to local legends, the Mapinguari, a large, nocturnal, red-haired monster with a disorienting stench, roams the Amazon jungle of Brazil. Locals describe the Mapinguari as standing about two meters tall when on its hind legs. Interestingly, its feet are turned backwards and it is reportedly capable of ripping apart palm trees with its large claws. Although most scientists dismiss the Mapinguari as myth, a few, among them ornithologist David Oren, believe the Mapinguari may actually exist. They theorize that it may be a surviving giant ground sloth similar to the Mylodon, generally thought to have gone extinct about ten thousand years ago. It would not be entirely unprecedented to discover a living specimen of a species thought to be extinct for such a long period. In 1972, Dr. Ralph Wetzel discovered living specimens of the Chacoan Peccary, a close relative of pigs and boars, while on an expedition to the Gran Chaco. Prior to his discovery, the only example of this type of peccary had come from fossil remains, and they were generally considered to have died out about ten thousand years ago.

346207[/snapback]

Boy...that sure sounds like our beast! It doesn't say, though, if it sounds like an angry T-Rex. :huh:

Oh man, I'm going nuts with this one. Check this:

510 Landed JFK 13:10 13:15 12 RMA 06:20 06:40 4

572 Landed EDR 07:00 08:05 6 ATL 13:25 14:20 15

901 Landed CDG 16:43 16:55 4 OKR 09:20 09:45 6

815 Alert SYD 14:04 14:08 15 LAX 03:16 03:23 42

671 Landed ULP 10:05 10:25 18 JJA 20:15 20:45 13

722 Landed LAX 15:35 15:40 5 EWR 01:05 01:25 2

For our dear flight 815... read the last two digits rom left to right.

815 Alert SYD 14:04 14:08 15 LAX 03:16 03:23 42